Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

Nice to hear that, Saquu! Yep, there is a small problem with auto-hide mode when selecting some mods for price checking. However, there are two ways to avoid that:
1. You can use non-auto hide mode. Just bind it, for example, on `Ctrl + Shift + D` in the POE Trade settings.
2. When you open the window with auto-hide mode (`Ctrl + D`), try pressing Shift + Space right after that. It will show the mouse and fix the window. Note that you need to keep the mouse pointer on the window or (and) inventory, otherwise it may hide, for example, in the left area outside of the price-check window.

Take a look at my settings:

Last edited by phen0menon on Dec 24, 2022, 5:26:33 PM
"
phen0menon wrote:
Nice to hear that, Saquu! Yep, there is a small problem with auto-hide mode when selecting some mods for price checking. However, there are two ways to avoid that:
1. You can use non-auto hide mode. Just bind it, for example, on `Ctrl + Shift + D` in the POE Trade settings.
2. When you open the window with auto-hide mode (`Ctrl + D`), try pressing Shift + Space right after that. It will show the mouse and fix the window. Note that you need to keep the mouse pointer on the window or (and) inventory, otherwise it may hide, for example, in the left area outside of the price-check window.

Take a look at my settings:

That's it, it's fixed now. Much appreciated, thank you for your help!
Hi, I have issue, for me work only shift+space hotkey, but any other not work. I use app version builded on my local machine

EDIT: change hotkeys from ctrl+option+d to option+d and everything start work

EDIT2: Chat function not work
Last edited by greenhost87 on Dec 28, 2022, 8:05:49 AM
Didn't test the chat function :(
I'll test it and if there is any problem with that, I'll try to fix that this week.
I'm having an issue that the app crashes when starting up. Note that just before that happens II get the "Accessibility window request" EVERY SINGLE TIME I start the app. Even if the app is listed already and was included via the "+" button. I've tried the latest universal build (the other I get the app is damaged message despite I'm running on a M1Max laptop) and I also cleared caches and application support folders under ~/Library. Great work anyhow! Can't wait to get it working.
"
Gaussniwre wrote:
I'm having an issue that the app crashes when starting up. Note that just before that happens II get the "Accessibility window request" EVERY SINGLE TIME I start the app. Even if the app is listed already and was included via the "+" button. I've tried the latest universal build (the other I get the app is damaged message despite I'm running on a M1Max laptop) and I also cleared caches and application support folders under ~/Library. Great work anyhow! Can't wait to get it working.

I have same problem. Do you resolve this?
Hello. Thanks for your work. Unfortunately, app crashes instantly after launch on M1 Max. arm64 is damaged, universal is crashing. I even made my own universal build with nodejs 18.12.1 but results are the same. Previous version was deleted via app cleaner
UPD worked for me after arm64 manual build instead of universal
Last edited by Holochka on Jan 1, 2023, 8:42:14 AM
Same issue on M1 Max, custom build locally. Requesting accessibility every time.

I am no expert, but found a work around by running the app from terminal directly. It runs fine on my setup.

In a terminal, enter:

/Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/Contents/MacOS/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade
"
In a terminal, enter:

/Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/Contents/MacOS/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade

This didn't work for me unfortunately
Here are the steps to make it work on my M1 Max:

- Remove the directory at `/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/awakened-poe-trade`
- Follow the custom build steps
- Allow accessibility
- Run `/Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/Contents/MacOS/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade` in terminal

Hope that helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info