Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

Same as above, went through steps many times, but always tells me the file is damaged and can't be opened.
"
bearmoose wrote:
Same as above, went through steps many times, but always tells me the file is damaged and can't be opened.

I have installed this last 2 seasons without an issue.

This version I solved it by building the project from source instead of downloading from their git.
Can you explain what this means please?
Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for this phen0menon, it's awesome!

I've been trying to get it working in fullscreen mode for a while now and didn't figure out why it doesn't. I tried what you said about running poe then apt and switching windows back immediately, but no luck. My poe doesn't remember it's fullscreen setting when I run it, so I have to switch to fullscreen before running apt, so it doesn't match your exact instructions. I've tried different combinations of switching to fullscreen first or after, no luck. I've also looked for a macos setting to change how fullscreen mode works, since it seems to be in a different "space" to apt. When I push the overlay button, and zoom out all my spaces, I can see it triggered, but on the desktop, not on the fullscreen space.

Any chance anyone knows how I can get fullscreen to work please?

Cheers
"
sheldonels wrote:
Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for this phen0menon, it's awesome!

I've been trying to get it working in fullscreen mode for a while now and didn't figure out why it doesn't. I tried what you said about running poe then apt and switching windows back immediately, but no luck. My poe doesn't remember it's fullscreen setting when I run it, so I have to switch to fullscreen before running apt, so it doesn't match your exact instructions. I've tried different combinations of switching to fullscreen first or after, no luck. I've also looked for a macos setting to change how fullscreen mode works, since it seems to be in a different "space" to apt. When I push the overlay button, and zoom out all my spaces, I can see it triggered, but on the desktop, not on the fullscreen space.

Any chance anyone knows how I can get fullscreen to work please?

Cheers

I found the solution! I was using the POE client directly from GGG, I installed the game via Steam instead, and it works! :) Thanks again phen0menon for making this awesome tool work on Mac. Maybe you can add this to the "fullscreen not working" part of the first post to help others in the future.
Doesn't work on Sonoma sadly
It says that the package is damaged :c
"
PhoieniX wrote:
Hi there i am using mac(m2) kinda new to mac and for some reason i can`t seem to get the app to run. so first i open the Application support folder but there is no awakened poe trade cache to delete. After that i copy paste the p kill command in the terminal. So after that i install the app go to privacy add permission via the + button. Then i go to applications and right click to open the app and now 10 + times i get the message that the file is damaged and i should move it to the bin any ideas?

I made it work by running this command in terminal:

xattr -cr /Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/
Is there a way to update to the latest version (port)? There are a couple of items that can't be price checked
“Awakened PoE Trade” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
cant install it on windows 95?
When installing, I have to enter our credit card details and how much gold I have hidden in grams. and coordinates where they are. Unfortunately I don't know it by heart...

please for simpler installation requirements!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info