[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

I just want to confirm that this build is Glass cannon...I did any corrupted T15 maps just fine pretty juice...You will get 1 shot once in a while...Good way to farm if you're new so dont expect to go against those end game bosses cause you will die a least once...
"
thislilhomie wrote:
I just want to confirm that this build is Glass cannon...I did any corrupted T15 maps just fine pretty juice...You will get 1 shot once in a while...Good way to farm if you're new so dont expect to go against those end game bosses cause you will die a least once...

I was farming t16 but not juiced.. definately almost unplayable if juiced. Even wigh high aoe it was not fun.. but build is fun in normal mapping.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I can do t16 maps, juices maps and can do shaper, elder and searing exarch(not full power) without dying. Must be something wrong with your gear.
I'm fine juicing t16 maps, just run around and focus on survival. Did uber elder a little while back, was quite easy. Maven though was a bit harder but actually doable.
How important are storm gift gloves?

Im not sure how they are really important. Im thinking they are mandatory but if i were to use some rares for HP and resists, then what other stat I need to compensate? chance to shock right?
How comes my damage is so absurdly low ?

https://pastebin.com/j2zQbtvN

thank you..
"
dzheeezus wrote:
How comes my damage is so absurdly low ?

https://pastebin.com/j2zQbtvN

thank you..

You lose a ton of damage from crappy rings.

49 frequency or 50 is the most important stat. Those rings are cheap, you can aim at perfect damage stats...

I think the annihilating staff is almost mandatory for damage.. :(

your kulemak has no stats for this build.. lol..

storm gift gloves can be aimed to get with curse on hit perhaps..

awakened gems are almost mandatory... normal empower is almost required too, but for a while you can go for hypothermia if you chill enemies. if you pick shaper of elements your damage chills. You gotta take lab for 2points.

I wouldnt bother with golems in ascendancy.

tl;dr this build is hard to get damage.. and is paper glass.

Im currently with jugg but my damage aint great either... way more than yours though.
I seeee... That makes sense :) Thanks !
Hi, I finish this built and im selling it for dirt cheap!! 10Divine for my whole character!!! Anyone interested can PM me In game TonyVn_Smash @@!!! Check out my character!!

Thanks for the built and if you don't allow me to post this just take the post down! thanks again!!
Honestly, I like how this build looks but i don'thow it possible to get 4k hp and on bossing if you kill nothing - hot live with 500hp degen. Also I've choose rare gloves with exarch mod for shok spread and this way you can save on amulet as it pretty priecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info