[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

The build is great except If you dont have all the special implicits that go with the gear...It is SUPER(expensive)tough to run through zones efficiently. Its possible but with lots of breaks in between. I like it but its rough....grand spectrum gems with no corrupt is like 50 divine(example
This is a really fun build. I'm running it with a 4-link Storm Brand & it's so smooth. Hopefully it scales well past 90, doesn't get too squishy. I love how your character is the weapon.

"
Kociuk wrote:
Any budget version please? Also - can it run elemental reflect maps?

It wont
"
blackdrain wrote:

so far so good Idd say... if someone is wondering how to get more res for Annihilating light ;) works fine but still way to squishy

I really think Crown of inward eye doesnt fit Annilating Light staff version. To get enough resists you need the helm slot, at least in my oppinion. Otherwise you can skip grand spectrums and get jewels with resists and lightning damage.

I also build around annilating light and worked fine so far even without Timeless jewel -> actually no energy shield as it´s eaten up by self dps and i got to 95 easily.

The Minus Resistance on Annilating light is actually negative multiplier to your total resist and the 3% more you have compared to perfect -60% version are quite a lot of missing resist.
Last edited by mschnebe on Feb 20, 2023, 6:35:23 AM
Any Tips how to get such a timeless jewel? There is one on the market with the correct number, bute 23div is alittle too expensive...

Edit: Nvm, PoB can do this, got a suitable jewel ;)
Last edited by milkytwix on Feb 21, 2023, 10:57:01 AM
"
mschnebe wrote:
"
blackdrain wrote:

so far so good Idd say... if someone is wondering how to get more res for Annihilating light ;) works fine but still way to squishy

I really think Crown of inward eye doesnt fit Annilating Light staff version. To get enough resists you need the helm slot, at least in my oppinion. Otherwise you can skip grand spectrums and get jewels with resists and lightning damage.

I also build around annilating light and worked fine so far even without Timeless jewel -> actually no energy shield as it´s eaten up by self dps and i got to 95 easily.

The Minus Resistance on Annilating light is actually negative multiplier to your total resist and the 3% more you have compared to perfect -60% version are quite a lot of missing resist.

Thanks alot for your input! I already changed some things in my setup that came close to what u said. RIght now Im a bit on overkill with my resi and have to switch some stuff around considering your input. Thx again
IGN: Dunkellicht
I don't think this build works that well in higher levels unless you really are ULTRA geared and maxed up, a lot of times deaths comes from just facetanking mobs because HoT decided to not do anything at all, seems like a shot in the dark relying on complete randomness *i do have two storm secret rings* and i followed the build as close as possible. many bosses will one-shot you before you come close enough for HoT to get in range, and i notice mostly on bosses that HoT doesn't want to work unless you are close enough for them to melee you.

Many time HoT will drain ur life because it will attack random objects instead of the enemies, or just objects on the way to enemies.

But my biggest gripe with it at lvl 90 is that HoT seems to just decide to not actually attack when you really need it too.
hey, build looks good. I haven't yet started leveling it.
So any input on leveling and initial mandatory gear progression to get build going would be great help :)
How is your ES staying up while HoT is proccing? My ES tanks and barely maintains over 20 ES while running around. I have Storm Drinker and the ES Leech Gem.
U need es on kill near ghost danc, es 2% regen mastery.
And to take less damage n more leech need vinktar flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info