[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

I really, really like this build, and thinking about transitioning into it from Arc Witch next league at my earliest convenience.

But right now I'm still struggling to mitigate the damage from Storm Secret, and I can only run one of those, otherwise I'm just dying.

Is there maybe anyone here who might give some input on how to get more life/es regen/on hit working?

This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Ft5ZTbEV

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Will you update your guide for 3.21 or is it already ok to go ?

Thanks.
would any other weapon work besides the 2 staff? one is too expensive the other is a pain in the ass with the resistances.
Would this build work on Affliction?
"
AquaTama wrote:
Would this build work on Affliction?

It's even cheaper to build as Crest of Desire is back on the menu, the new quality can now put us over the next activation frequency breakpoint, which is 153%.
I compared it with a 6Link in a Cane of Kulemakk and it's not that much more dps, it's like 15% less in CoD, but now we can use the Magi to get 30% movement speed (and 25% life if you also keep gloves empty). And Barkskin, which doesn't do too much I think, but it's free cause we have mana left as HoT has no links.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 27, 2023, 9:33:47 PM
Would you be willing to send me a pob of this? I have only been playing for a few leagues and don't really know how to build things properly x.x
Why would I use Energy leech over Hypothermia since we always take dmg and so we are never at full ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info