[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

Do I need aspect of the spider or am I fine without
"
akbut wrote:
Do I need aspect of the spider or am I fine without

Aspect of the spider is just a dps push ~10%, currently im playing without and can easily farm t16 maps
I have been told that Crest of Desire Fluted Bascinet should be used instead of Crown of the inward eye. I can see both have pro's and cons, mainly being Mana reservation vs sockets but I seem to be OK with mana (5 link HoT atm) so not sure it is worth spending a Div just to test out the Crest.

Any thoughts?
"
GeoffC wrote:
I can see both have pro's and cons, mainly being Mana reservation vs sockets

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Crest_of_Desire

the crest doesnt have any mana reservation.

the only benefit i see, would be socketing an aura in this boosting helmet.
but this build doesnt use any aura.

or am i missing something?
Builds put the Hearld of Thunder in it for the levels. Then there are no supports of course.
looks like that you are halving ur dmg, so its not worth until you find other ways to boost it.

im also testing actually with annihilating staff and block chance around.
Ah right.

I have only just migrated to clusters, I didn't realise some items REALLY make a big difference.

200 energy shield regen when a rare or unique is present (belt) was a game changer for me. Was stuck around T6's without it. Then I got my first cluster set with lone messenger and the damage rocketed compared to lightning nodes and random others on the tree.

Now running T16's OK, a few hairy moments if its juiced but I can now work through the red maps, much more fun.

The thought of adding the second cluster set is really exciting but have a fair few levels to go before that becomes an option. Also finally able to drop chaos recipe as getting Item Tier 83+ gear now which out sells my chaos recipe system lol.

Let me know how you get on with that new weapon. I did look at it but the thought of trying to sort resistances out put me off.

Last edited by GeoffC on Dec 31, 2022, 12:51:11 AM
Hey there, awesome to find a build i did +- in the past.
Just a question: how does the build go without the "Impossible Escape Viridian Jewel"?

The price is currently +4Divine which i don't have.
Possible to go high Tier maps without it?
This build looks fun. How u think if compare with wardloop?. And if I got this
Unavailable
do u think I dont need storm gift anymore or is the main reason for storm gift is shock when kill enemy?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This build looks fun. How u think if compare with wardloop?. And if I got this
Unavailable
do u think I dont need storm gift anymore or is the main reason for storm gift is shock when kill enemy?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info