How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
satanttin wrote:

the only thing so far that was really though was weaver and uhm well that was it but i was overleveled for the first 2 acts so that with being a spell cuck helps xd i can imagine leveling ur first toon in ruthless as melee will be hell xd

tbh I think it's easier to get a mediocre weapon for a proper melee build than to go without any support gem on a caster build. But maybe I'm mistaken.

Of course you're overleveled, but I guess this comes from unavailable movement skills, so if you want to come through and not get stuck you have to actually kill something. :-D

"
DoubleU wrote:

The first couple of Acts are tough to be sure.

It wasn't so hard a couple of leagues ago. Didn't they say they buffed the first acts, like with rhoas and stuff?
Last edited by RaiseCain on Dec 14, 2022, 12:03:47 PM
"
satanttin wrote:

the only thing so far that was really though was weaver and uhm well that was it but i was overleveled for the first 2 acts so that with being a spell cuck helps xd i can imagine leveling ur first toon in ruthless as melee will be hell xd

Not had much time but agreed on the weaver, had to retreat: it was shedding spiders faster than I can could kill them on a 1L.

Since then, however, found two supports and a helpful shield, the Fellshrine is a nice place.

Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Varana wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Not had much time but agreed on the weaver, had to retreat: it was shedding spiders faster than I can could kill them on a 1L.

Since then, however, found two supports and a helpful shield, the Fellshrine is a nice place.

congratz on the shield finding that early on must be heaven haha
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

found purity of elements and now i could swap to this foxshade to get big zoom, 30% movement speed is huge, i finaly stopped dying
Got this off the Sun Orb guy in act VIII. Not great for a summoner, but worth considering.
My second unique of the game... first was Shiversting.

Got these on the bridge on the way to the Act VIII finale:

Lucky morning!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 14, 2022, 1:20:02 PM
Ruthless saved this league for me. I'm not far but I'm really enjoying it. I have interacted with a few people at maps at this point and it's just a better overall game. They need some tuning but it should become the new standard/hc mode.
just picked up the base
white then i alched it with an alch i just found i felt risky xd
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got this off the Sun Orb guy in act VIII. Not great for a summoner, but worth considering.
My second unique of the game... first was Shiversting.

Got these on the bridge on the way to the Act VIII finale:

Lucky morning!
luckeh! if that ring dropped for me i rerolled probably xd
"
Aetherium wrote:

found purity of elements and now i could swap to this foxshade to get big zoom, 30% movement speed is huge, i finaly stopped dying

Wow Purity of Ele is huge.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
satanttin wrote:
just picked up the base
white then i alched it with an alch i just found i felt risky xd

yo thats insane! damn, actual crazy ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info