"
jinduzi wrote:
Any update on the soul mantle issue?

Its literally unplayable at the moment ;p

Wish it can be addressed soon.

Thanks

I would like to second this, soul mantle is busted :(
TempusTwo
i get "The Terrain Generator is out of sync with the client." when i enter a Map..

when fix? :(
GGG, thanks for your work and your game, but please, fix issues with cursed ground support. Its kinda sad I started a league and saw that its now working anymore how it must works =(
For some reasons the relic locker is not accessible from the beginning room for me, I can see a icon on the minimap but nothing near that in game is selectable/clickable.
Am I still affected by this relic altar bug? Kinda frustrating.
waiting to play until curse on hit traps are a thing again
When I try to login in-game it says "there has been a patch that you need to update to, Please restart path of exile" there is no update.. :\
Last edited by SlainHer0 on Dec 10, 2022, 8:06:33 PM
"
SlainHer0 wrote:
When I try to login in-game it says "there has been a patch that you need to update to, Please restart path of exile" there is no update.. :\

same... how can i patch it manually?
same issue here, can't patch
Same, game goes to login menu, then says there is a new patch so have to restart game. Its not updating so i cant play the game....what am i to do...do stuff in real life??
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
Same issue for me. Nothing to patch but when logging in it says I need to patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info