3.20.0 Hotfix 4

3.20.0 Hotfix 4
  • There's now a Relic Locker in the Sanctum subarea where you pick what room to do next.
  • Disabled the Sustenance Divination Card, which was not intended to drop.
  • Clarified some wording on the character selection screen, so that it's clear that the league filter is used to filter your existing characters rather than select what league you are making a character in.
  • Fixed the name of the Volcanic Fissure enchantment.
  • Fixed the ordering of mods on Annihilation's Approach.
  • Fixed some incorrect voice acting.

You will need to restart your game client for the clientsides change to take effect, or enter a new area for the serverside ones to.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2022, 12:11:44 PM
None of these bugs specifically affected me, but honestly I do appreciate the post launch support with lots of hotfixes.

Thanks!
plz fix soul mantle ^^
^
This, please fix it. We aren't getting our Hex's from totems dying.
Frozen legion is crashing the instance sometimes I cant figure out when but its happen 4 times to me and the gang
could someone please fix the harvest monster name colours?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Better yet, fix the map device sending itself (and you, if you use it) out of bounds if you move it even ONE PIXEL.

This affects all hideouts & Map Devices, paid or not, no exceptions, no exclusions. Doesn't affect Map Devices that you cannot move yourself.
unable to connect to achievement server
"
Loewenland wrote:
unable to connect to achievement server

have the same error so annoying since I'm not getting any progress for my challenges until this is fixed.

Please fix!

Note: using a standard client
Last edited by L0ukie on Dec 10, 2022, 8:32:30 AM
Any update on the soul mantle issue?

Its literally unplayable at the moment ;p

Wish it can be addressed soon.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info