The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Absolutely unplayable league, resolve lost on hit is the biggest mistake, u just cannot complete it without offscreen killer. U disabled so many builds even tho you buffed melee. What a surprise.
Third league in a row of disappointment ! Mechanic is super bad and limits only a few builds to complete it.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"we nerf your attack abilities a half and boost defence a little to make your expirience move diverce not only zoom-zoom thru the maps!" - GGG, 3.15-3.17(18?)
aaaaand... sanctum punishing you for taking any hit.
Can you fix the achievement issues? Because there, are some that did not complete and there is no way to do it again...
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/chocomud
pls fix temple jewels can't push forward my build
The opulent ritual achievement is still broken.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Failed to connect to instance problems still wait solution
This league is awful. the mechanic is awful and mapping is ruined because of these horrible portals. loot is only slightly better than last league, rares are just as bad and MAGIC mobs are 100x worse. loot goblins still exist and even more so now with the altars that drop divines and force you into certain tree spec to get.

The mechanic is just repetitive. some how spamming a boss over and over feels better than this and all you get is currency rewards unless you are ben_ and can do this without getting hit. yeah relics can be interesting but not enough for me to do this unfun mechanic

The portals ruin mapping by making you
- lose rampage by the time you leave it when entered accidentally
- removes things like traps or any other effects that are active when you get sucked in.
- just straight up disrupts flow of mapping
- more things that i only remember when i'm actually getting sucked into one

And now they're still releasing things for the league 2 weeks into it? LOLOL wow.

we waited how long extra for this unfinished mess?

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Man they keep releasing gatekeeped relics beheind the most annoying ways possible. Now we win a ring doing no hit runs.

I dont know whos idea is this but its absolutely trash, entire league should be equally rewarding.

this is what they think a "chase item" is

ZIZ really messed up on this with all his begging for chase items. I KNEW they'd mess it up in ggg fassion.

HH, mageblood, are not chase items. Omni and Ashes are. HH can be dropped anywhere, chanced and ancient orbed. Omni drops from a certain boss that most people will encounter and be able to beat eventually. that's fine as long as omni isn't .01% rarity, which they are really pushing it with it seems for these drops.

The new and reworked uniques are not chase items. they are gatekept and basically exclusive to the top of the top players. This new one you're mentioning will only be acquired by .00000001% of players and isn't a chase item or even an item that should exist. what should exist is maybe a title but not a usable item.

this is why i hate the mtx system they have. what if this no hit relic offered a special cosmetic as an achievement for doing this. not possible because they don't put cosmetics in game as reward. I don't count achievements as being part of this. what I mean is we can't farm maven for an maven specific cosmetic. achievements are awful and i wish they didn't exist.
"
ProGameZ wrote:

I AM SICK OF THIS LEAGUE CONTENT THAT SUCK ME INSIDE LIKE A BUTTHOLE

i legitimately LOL'd at this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info