The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Still boring league mechanic. Still never reached the end still losing currency still to long . Last reward type is still stupid because I have never the chance to complete the sanctum

Exactly, league is boring because you cant complete the sanctum, aham, yes, sure.

L
M
A
O

"
Fruz wrote:
holy cow, it's been more than a whole week with plenty of feedback, people have been complaining about the very nature of the Sanctum because of how resolve currently works (pigeonholding people to play stuff like totem/minions or heavily pushing them to play glass canons), and not a SINGLE word about it yet ?

Sometimes, there really seem to be the bests and the worsts of devs at GGG Oo

wow man, MORE THAN A WHOLE WEEK with PLENTY OF FEEDBACK and they only delivered 6 hotfixes, wow man, such lazy devs man, wtf bro i posted yesterday and theres not a patch in the next 4 hours? broooo, whaaaat.

what the F is pigeonholding by the way? does that mean ure bad at the game while others can full clear sanctum with vaal cleave?

"
LukasKodlos wrote:
I remember Chris saying Sanctum will be even for melee characters, that we will take less dmg to resolve. Tried that, lasted maybe 2-3 rooms? I wonder if they actually tried it when they developed it or if that was only plain words.
1 resolve relic, unless you are 1+ mil dps off screen killer there is no point of even wasting time with it. And even then you must pray not to get hit from off screen skills and wall piercing attacks from guardians.
When we will get some league finally that is also for melee builds? Melee used to be fun. Now the game is just glass cannon hope not to get hit bs.

maybe you need to invest a little bit in your build first, you dont look like you have played a lot this league.

I'm doing Ruthless SSF HC and beaten the end boss 5 times by the level 60, but with totems. It is just boring to cast totems and run off screen every time though it is the only way how to kill and not be killed rght now. Nothing else is possible because you have no dps at lower levels. My totem build is just fine but I can't imagine doing this with melee.
I'm casual playing around 2hrs a day since release. I've played maybe 25hrs on this character and the time I spend mainly running -10 lvl maps to get sanctum rooms. The Sanctum is not bad it just wasn't made for anything else than ranged which I don't play. So I'm forced to play totems which I hate :-D
Last edited by lukaskodlos on Dec 19, 2022, 4:46:33 PM
Man they keep releasing gatekeeped relics beheind the most annoying ways possible. Now we win a ring doing no hit runs.

I dont know whos idea is this but its absolutely trash, entire league should be equally rewarding.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Youre the one with reading comprehension issues if you didnt see a word about how resolve works, specially for melee, and no ones getting pushed to play offscreen builds.

Because they've talked about it many times, in many places.

Because I was obviously speaking about pre-release dev posts and not specifically this live thread and GGG's reaction to feedback post lauch, right ???

And I definitely wrote that people are pushed to play "offscreen builds", RIIIGHT ???

/SARCASM

(putting it in upper case and bold and whole letters because honestly at this point I would genuinely not be surprised if you missed it otherwise)

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 20, 2022, 2:05:15 AM
Still no word on making this league interactable? Fantastic!
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Man they keep releasing gatekeeped relics beheind the most annoying ways possible. Now we win a ring doing no hit runs.

I dont know whos idea is this but its absolutely trash, entire league should be equally rewarding.

"
Riverwind77 wrote:

maybe you need to invest a little bit in your build first, you dont look like you have played a lot this league.

It has been almost 3 weeks since the new supporter packs came out and the forum icons for the 30$ and 60$ options for the Forge series are still switched up. Could we please get a fix on this.
Where is loot?
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Ma man tried something but he mixed up 2 different threads.

Unless youre trying to say you can do a no hit run with only investing in your build and 0 skill hahaha

I hope you dont, yikes.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
billybgame wrote:
I see my post last night got crickets. So here I am asking again.

My first Sanctum char so ignorant here....but noticed these portals starting in very first area.

Are they meant to be done by low level chars? Was guessing not, so did not enter.

Seems they are for more twinked chars, but don't like to assume. So asking again.

Part of me wonders....if not for all chars at any level, why are they on the Coast, and every area so far?

it's for all characters at all levels and the sooner you start them and fail them as you will, the better.

You need to learn the mechnaics and get relics from your failed runs, rto make later runs possible.

Its isnt very rewarding yet, but could be.
Last edited by Ruddski on Dec 20, 2022, 8:30:50 AM
"
Dec 15, 2022 1:34 AM (GMT) - We're aware of an issue where Labyrinth Trials are not spawning naturally in maps. This should be fixed in the next restart patch.

W H E N ? !

This content is now only available for the TFT cartel. It's too expensive for the rest of us. and all because of the fact that you are procrastinating with the bug fix. It's been 11 days since the start of the league, why is it taking so long?

Now it's definitely a P2W game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info