The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Since GGG is the reason i have trust issues:
I got 1 fracturing shard in 15 beachhead, 2 infused beachhead and ~40 maps with atlas harbinger, gilded scarabs + harbinger kirac mod. I had more luck before the latest patch.

Last edited by loardpcm on Dec 22, 2022, 7:05:01 AM
move tribal fury closer to shadow area please
just quick and dirty question about the Atlas hideout:
I cannot select it as guild hideout, what am I missing? :>
"
Ariya wrote:
just quick and dirty question about the Atlas hideout:
I cannot select it as guild hideout, what am I missing? :>

Hi there, Ariya! If you are the leader of your guild, you can gift a guild version of a hideout or exclusive hideout decoration from your Supporter Pack here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-guild/guild-giftable-transactions
Need help? Contact Support :)
not getting any map drops today. using singular focus. is it just me?
not sure what they do but when i'm leveling my alt i crash non stop can't progress at all
GGG, increase chaos orb stack to 100!! It's getting ridiculous!
Hello GGG team, thanks for your work with 3.20 league. Could you make DLSS for PoE, please?
sanctum sucks worse than heist. Another waste of time mechanic
Im sure Im not the only one that hates the exploding crystals mod on rares, and especially when delving.

The crystals are near impossible to see so the first warning of them (because seriously who has time to mouse over rares in a delve) is when you just die instantly without warning upon killing whatever is causing them.

Either remove them from delve completely or make the effect a lot more visible, because at the moment they are invisible through the screen clutter in confined spaces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info