Where to Find Info on Launch Day

The reality is that this forum is OLD school from a functional perspective and it's not modern enough for a good interactive discussion.
Reddit is by far a superior platform.

If you just decided to upgrade this environment it would be good.

Also, it's bad that on Reddit you decided to censor so much, i had proper posts with no hate censored just for sake of censoring something. Awful
Will there be any update or improvements to the forums? As some other people have pointed out it is very dated.
will be glad to see the official communicating with community
Thanks so much, I recently unsubbed from the PoE Reddit group;
I found I played less due to the sheer amount of negativity and hopelessness it made me feel towards an otherwise great game.

Also, I hate crafting so I'm glad this league isn't crafting-centered!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
thank you for good communication this time around
GG GGG, keep up the good work!
I think its right way to go...

The OFFICIAL forum needs have all answers we need!

if u answer in twitter, reedit or some podcast, still need a write version in forum to easy find and translate to everyone.

If its not in portuguese, ok, at least i can ctrl c ctrl v and try understand in translator, because youtube subtitles/translation dont help much.

Thx for all work and/with comunnication.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
well, I wasn't aware that you posted on reddit... why didn't you tell it on official page ?
you know what would be a novel concept? posting info about the game HERE on the OFFICIAL fucking site. i hate reddit. i hate twitter. i hate twitch. and i REALLY hate finding out about changes/bugs/tweaks/announcements a week after the fact because you cant be bothered to keep your supposedly OFFICIAL site up to date.
Why not have an official PoE discord?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info