[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

Unavailable
got a pretty ok relic for this build:

Crystalline Sanctified Relic of Punishment
24% increased Cold Damage
26% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments
Last edited by lilbuddha on Dec 30, 2022, 11:44:08 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I Just Change fromm Elementalist to Occultist and Profane Bloom works very well. I noe have 7 Charges.

My biggest Problem ist iam Missing currency to solve my problems:

1. 44% Spell suppression
2. Only 80 - 90 Ele res
3. 22 Chaos res
4. Often Missing dex or Str
5. Mana issues

If i Had enough currency IT wouldnt be a Problem, butwl witg only 200c left, its hard to solve all problems.

Can anyone give some advices what To-Do First

Edith:
POB: https://poe.ninja/pob/ONZ
Last edited by PattyWin on Dec 31, 2022, 4:43:06 AM
"
PattyWin wrote:
I Just Change fromm Elementalist to Occultist and Profane Bloom works very well. I noe have 7 Charges.

1. 44% Spell suppression
2. Only 80 - 90 Ele res
3. 22 Chaos res
5. Mana issues

If i Had enough currency IT wouldnt be a Problem, butwl witg only 200c left, its hard to solve all problems.

Edith:

Switching to Alira as your Bandit will help with mana issues, you also have an increased armour small cluster instead of the mana reservation one. You can take your vortex gem down all the way to level 1 as well.

Swap the points in the herald buff effect cluster for Breath of Rime right above it and grab Instability to the left.

Your Militant Faith has changed one of your life notables on the left, and even though the +1 max res could arguably be better in the right circumstance, you don't have enough devotion to trigger it anyway, and no other sources of increased max resistance to scale with.

Your only life leech is coming from Atziri's Flask, which is unreliable, so grab the Doryani notable on your cluster or get an Anomalous Vaal BV.

The golems are doing basically nothing for you since you're not an Elementalist anymore, and you definitely won't miss them once you get Anomalous Herald of Purity.

Your Cast When Damage Taken is way too high of a level to be useful, I recommend level 7 at the absolute highest.

Try to fix STR/DEX with rings, you sacrifice the least by getting attribute from rings compared to other possible sources.

In its current state you should be breezing through alch+go maps with decent atlas juice, a little bit more of that and you should have the currency you need to make it really shine.
Hey Chronic,

Wondering if you have any recommendations on my build right now. Any pieces of equipment I should prioritize upgrading?
Loving this build by the way, thanks for making the guide!

https://pastebin.com/Mc0kqAgj
"
"
PattyWin wrote:

1. 44% Spell suppression
2. Only 80 - 90 Ele res
3. 22 Chaos res
5. Mana issues

Edith:

Switching to Alira as your Bandit will help with mana issues, you also have an increased armour small cluster instead of the mana reservation one. You can take your vortex gem down all the way to level 1 as well.

Swap the points in the herald buff effect cluster for Breath of Rime right above it and grab Instability to the left.

Your Militant Faith has changed one of your life notables on the left, and even though the +1 max res could arguably be better in the right circumstance, you don't have enough devotion to trigger it anyway, and no other sources of increased max resistance to scale with.

Your only life leech is coming from Atziri's Flask, which is unreliable, so grab the Doryani notable on your cluster or get an Anomalous Vaal BV.

The golems are doing basically nothing for you since you're not an Elementalist anymore, and you definitely won't miss them once you get Anomalous Herald of Purity.

Your Cast When Damage Taken is way too high of a level to be useful, I recommend level 7 at the absolute highest.

Try to fix STR/DEX with rings, you sacrifice the least by getting attribute from rings compared to other possible sources.

In its current state you should be breezing through alch+go maps with decent atlas juice, a little bit more of that and you should have the currency you need to make it really shine.

Hi Chronic_Painless, thanks for your advices. Now it works very well.

My biggest problem now is that i dont find the right militant faith. Is there a way to check the stats before buying it?

Tks for the build, at T16 and is farming this tier very very easy, oculist is the game changer, need to upgrade some stuff but for the moment is doing a really good job.
"
PattyWin wrote:

Hi Chronic_Painless, thanks for your advices. Now it works very well.

My biggest problem now is that i dont find the right militant faith. Is there a way to check the stats before buying it?

You have to import it into POB and see what changes, thankfully POB can predict it accurately as of a few patches ago. In the past we had to buy jewels, put them in our tree, and pray.
Still feel quite weak not sure where I am going wrong if anyone could help me out would be much appreciated. https://pobb.in/PGDKvHnmqm4M
Last edited by KingKosley on Jan 1, 2023, 5:14:20 PM
Hello, im wondering if mageblood would be useful in the build, i got a t15 map drop and while completing it that unique dropped, im poor af idk i have to sell it to buy something more or is gonna be a good invest on the build xd
"
darko99 wrote:
Hello, im wondering if mageblood would be useful in the build, i got a t15 map drop and while completing it that unique dropped, im poor af idk i have to sell it to buy something more or is gonna be a good invest on the build xd

Mageblood is certainly as good for this build as it would be for any build that doesn't explicitly rely on flask-related tech, but wow it's hard to say if it'd be better to sell it and just spread the currency around, or take advantage of the huge speed boost it gives to farm that other gear faster. I can't say I've ever tried theorycrafting adding a mageblood to the barely-T15-mapper budget phase.

I guess it depends on what your goals are for the league and how long you're going to play, if you're looking for the biggest power boost that's going to make you feel super strong right now because you don't play hundreds of hours per league, selling it and spreading the currency out would probably be better.

But if you're going to be grinding, I have to imagine that by using it to farm right away you'll be able to accumulate the gear that you could have gotten by selling it faster than you'd be able to farm another mageblood with that gear... if that makes sense.

Basically, you can't put a mageblood on a ~1 Div budget and suddenly do Uber Pinnacles, and you can definitely do Uber Pinnacles on a 300 Div budget without mageblood (much less in fact). BUT... mageblood and incremental upgrades will (probably) help you make your next 300 Div faster than trying to save up for another mageblood after spending it all on gear, unless (maybe) you buy a headhunter and sell it when you have almost enough for the mageblood.

Definitely try to use it for a little while at least just to get the experience of it either way.

Last edited by Chronic_Painless on Jan 2, 2023, 1:04:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info