[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

Hello!

Loving the build so far, and super appreciate the indepth and accessible guide you've created! As I'm approaching level 90 I've started tanking up and just had a couple questions.

Would you suggest essence slamming to get spell supp for those who haven't gotten very luck currency wise?

And I know its already been asked, but what would you suggest as some good end game charms? I'm currently using "Banners have no mana reserv" and the culling one. So i have one free space and just wondering I should aim for/ try to replace

Thanks again!
"
Abbosss wrote:
Hello!

Loving the build so far, and super appreciate the indepth and accessible guide you've created! As I'm approaching level 90 I've started tanking up and just had a couple questions.

Would you suggest essence slamming to get spell supp for those who haven't gotten very luck currency wise?

And I know its already been asked, but what would you suggest as some good end game charms? I'm currently using "Banners have no mana reserv" and the culling one. So i have one free space and just wondering I should aim for/ try to replace

Thanks again!

I'm not sure what the best strategy is regarding crafting vs. buying right now, but essence spamming is historically a decent bet.

The best charms are the ones that scale off of power charges, and extra exposure or increased damage taken from consecrated ground are solid as well
hi,

checking through the PoB there is no points in the Affliction "passive tree" so just wonderd which tree would be the better one while leveling or is the build just sticking with the same? couldnt see anything the OP either so just checking in thanks!
Hey Chronic - Really excited to try this out - It will be my second build this league so I have ~50div to drop down on this. I looked at your characters here (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chronic_Painless/characters) and It looks like you've swapped over to an MF find version. Are there any POBs floating around that give me a good higher gear target to compare against? The guide is great but the gear is somewhat barebones, perfect for a starter but curious if there are any higher tier POBs floating around?
"
l2onin wrote:
Hey Chronic - Really excited to try this out - It will be my second build this league so I have ~50div to drop down on this. I looked at your characters here (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chronic_Painless/characters) and It looks like you've swapped over to an MF find version. Are there any POBs floating around that give me a good higher gear target to compare against? The guide is great but the gear is somewhat barebones, perfect for a starter but curious if there are any higher tier POBs floating around?

There are some on the discord, so far this league I've really only done Sanctum and MF focused loadouts as far as high investment, but other blasters have shared some more all-purpose POBs

"
nothingtoxic wrote:
hi,

checking through the PoB there is no points in the Affliction "passive tree" so just wonderd which tree would be the better one while leveling or is the build just sticking with the same? couldnt see anything the OP either so just checking in thanks!

I'd recommend going Maji for the early movespeed, but eventually it's all about the charms.

The only update I've made to the guide was fixing a bug caused by a community fork patch, I suppose I should consider a new version for late league starters though
Last edited by Chronic_Painless on Dec 24, 2023, 3:16:45 PM
hey man which is better sceptre and shield or bow and quiver.Currently got around 100div + mageblood so planning to splurge a bit on weapon
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
hey man which is better sceptre and shield or bow and quiver.Currently got around 100div + mageblood so planning to splurge a bit on weapon

The main benefit of the sceptre and shield is that you can use shield-charge, but if you have a mageblood you won't miss it as much.

At that budget, a bow will probably do more damage, since you couldn't necessarily buy and craft a +1 power charge shield and a really good weapon for 100, but you can get a near BIS (short of mirror tier) bow for like 60 and still have currency left over for a decent quiver.

Hi. Im thinking of running this for my next build.

Intend to farm some more on current build so I can do a high budget tank ish with decent dps version.

I already have a headhunter, which I read was one of the biggest upgrades for the build.

Would some please link me the discord where there s more POB version plz? I can’t find it.

Or maybe link a couple of POBs towards what I mentioned.

Thanks in advance and for the detailed guide.
Last edited by Vampz on Jan 4, 2024, 3:32:51 PM
What is the discord?
"
galldobaah wrote:
What is the discord?

https://discord.gg/NYHAJHty2n

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info