3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

Great news, with that could you cahnge how wepon swap affects auras and that on swap aura that was cast would dissapear.
Nice, keep up the good work GGG.
ok, you definitely are nerfing chaos dmg and melee, i understand buff to curses self-cast because or doom being remove, i don't know why you have to nerf the other sources, you going to remove the increased effect from the despair ring mod 20%/32% to 0% and reduce the reduce chaos resist from (-20) at level 1 to i don't know maybe (-15) so yo can have close to (-30) at level 20.

do this implied you can increase the effect now the it does not have an increase in the mod? and blasphemy is an aura of 35% should not get nerf because is a very big invest in the current reservation efficiency customization...

not happy with these changes, is good for bosses but when you take 1 second to cast the curse while in the fight in you attack build you will lose a portal until you lose the fight.

sounds pretty nice!

Please make sure melee damage gets big boost with the vulnerability and be careful not to destroy poison on despair.

Beautiful news to hear curses boosted on bosses and rare/unique enemies
"The Occultist ascendancy class has had some stats removed and moved around to counteract some of the power gain from the above changes."

- what si this? it donest say anything... occultist relied on curses, it made occultist unique (i think every ascendency should have some unique mechanics)
What effect will these changes have on Vaal implicits, and will they still be available?

Has the increased effect been removed from them?
Nice.
I never liked that doom mechanic.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Nov 27, 2022, 5:03:53 PM
"
Robredo wrote:
"
Due to the significant increase in the power of hexes against tougher monsters, the effects of this notable are still very strong, as the removal of the hex penalty cannot be understated. The massive buff to hexes especially applies to Occultists because they have access to more Hexes than other Ascendancies.

Ok question for the FAQ: How can you formulate a sentence like this while simutaniously introducing a ring that gives out curse limit like it's nothing? I think the overall intent of the manifesto is good but there is no real reason to hit Occu this hard.

seconding this btw, like ok fine, you take away the curse effect on occu, but malediction is such an identity trait of occu and a HUGE part of her defenses and you're just like nah bro lol just stack more curses btw +3 curses ring here u go
"

nerfed cursed not cool

I think you mean nerfed occultist. This is a huge buff to everyone else
-Professional Fish
Oof

The nerfs to hextouch and blasphemy make zero sense, because they're already heavy investments compared to self casting them. You're giving up a ton of damage to use them, so that it balances out, and gem sockets in a game where we are already so very starved in space for them.

I never see build guides use either of them, and nobody talks about them when referring to adding damage or utility to your builds.

And holy hell, where are the improvements to bane and curse interaction? It's still been bugged / ruined with the last curse revamp that intoduced the doom mechanic. Now that it's being removed bane needs to be fixed / reverted back to the way it used to work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info