Weekend Thanksgiving Sale!

"
spede77 wrote:
lol worst discount items ever..all old. SUPER dissapointed..next league better be good or i am done with poe finally.

If that is how you feel, why dont you give some constructive feedback. Let ggg know what you would find worthwhile. Being passive aggressive, doesnt help either you or GGG. Just a suggestion
expected "All items", not "All items that are part of the sale"
I find it concerning that you're trying to get people to buy a bunch more MTX before the curse manifesto hits...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Still waiting on smite mtx to go on sale
"
vortex226 wrote:
No thanks, you're not rewarding players at all, so it's consider not "Thanksgiving" for the players in my personal opinion.

So I will not drop a single cent on your game.

Exactly!!

FiX the game to a GOOD standard and maybe some of us may consider supporting you again
"
Xentrix666 wrote:
"
vortex226 wrote:
No thanks, you're not rewarding players at all, so it's consider not "Thanksgiving" for the players in my personal opinion.

So I will not drop a single cent on your game.

Exactly!!

FiX the game to a GOOD standard and maybe some of us may consider supporting you again

Agree. I'm not buying packs just because the game is in a decline for a while now and i was supporting the game and developers but unless i see some improvments they ain't getting a cent from me anymore.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
I find it concerning that you're trying to get people to buy a bunch more MTX before the curse manifesto hits...

My prevision is curses will get blind treatment, ggg may think base curse effect of most curses are too high so it will be lowered and will create nodes on passive tree to increase their effect(forgot if they already exist, but it will have more) , but at the same time will make it easier to increase max curses on enemies or something like that, (i agree curses are bit strong and need a nerf, but please be a good nerf)
Last edited by suriuken on Nov 26, 2022, 6:43:24 AM

No MTX till you bring your game back into a enjoyable state!

No rewards for us -> No rewards for GGG! Easy
Kind of ruthless setting these prehestoric MTX up for an "awesome" sale without even a box to top. Cleary a time ti celebrate!
Always happy to see large sales :3
Last edited by DelphaeRs on Nov 26, 2022, 2:17:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info