Weekend Thanksgiving Sale!

lol thanksgiving sale from a foreign company. want our richboi US dollars, huh? lol
"
Jerle wrote:
I haven’t had anything I wanted to buy in awhile…

looks like you already bought everything
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

guy 40/40s every single league and buys every single supporter pack then types something like this I love this games community lol
Cassia supremacy
"
oa7x wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

guy 40/40s every single league and buys every single supporter pack then types something like this I love this games community lol

there are few who can value the work ggg did with being one of the first to release a "free to play" and no "pay to win" game.

for me, it got nothing to do with the ever changing community.
if that were the case, i would have stopped supporting when kripp brought in masses of delusional d3 fans, who never really reflected on why their favourite game died a gruesome death
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 25, 2022, 5:59:57 PM
Disappointed that from the Pitch Black set the only discounted piece is the Bandana bundle ;(
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
lol worst discount items ever..all old. SUPER dissapointed..next league better be good or i am done with poe finally.
"
Just waiting for lightning scorpion pet sale…oh nice 10 years and continuing…

Wouldn't want to devalue the game's true grail now would we? :P

___

Those of you complaining about a Kiwi-run game doing Thanksgiving -- it could be worse. They could do Singles Day or White Day sales. Give it time...

"
oa7x wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

There is no way in hell Jerle has ever had enough GGGold to buy every mtx based on his support pack list. Do the math for yourselves if you have to. He didn't even get the Ruler pack, or multiple diamonds. I did, and *I* fell behind on mtxes long ago, even before they started doing those rip-off $100US armour sets.

Then again, I did buy 106 black cats once...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Nov 25, 2022, 10:07:22 PM
Do not give them money before the next league is revealed and play tested.
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Make melee great again.... MIX Up the Meta.... you do relize alot of ppl hate lightning strike or they have used it 4 leagues in a row mix it up PLZZZZ

No one is forcing anybody to play lightning strike, if they do not like the skill.
"
at0mic109 wrote:
Do not give them money before the next league is revealed and play tested.

What a weird message..youre paying to pimp your character. Nothing more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info