Eldritch Altars FAQ

"
Gak_Masterson wrote:
"Are you nerfing Heist and Expedition rewards?"

Why was this question germane to a Q&A about eldritch altars?

because people noticed ggg is nerfing literally everything, so they felt pressured and gave us a soft nudge like "hey this isnt nerfed, you can still play this!"

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 22, 2022, 5:01:20 PM
"
We've discussed community feedback around this, specifically to consider options around instance-pausing, colour indicators or reward symbols. Each of these options has their own drawbacks so we won't be making any changes on this front for now. The best thing to do is to finish killing the surrounding monsters before reading the Altar.

so unsatisfying. what is this answer? "we talked about it, to much work, we do nothing"? why is coloring or symbols such a huge drawback?
Another clear indication that GGG considers the current heavily nerfed loot as normal and is nerfing the remaining sources to match the already nerfed map loot.

"
derfington wrote:
Did any loot get buffed? Loot already felt sparse in low maps. Ran out of alchs and annoyingly chaos recipe was a necessity to accomplish anything. Nerfing eldritch altar loot just removes more loot from what already felt like a pretty dry pool.

Buffed? LOL. Wellcome to "The Vision" (TM).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Nov 22, 2022, 4:42:14 PM
We really need a functional loot rework after the deliberately omitted massive historical loot bonus was removed. The loot goblins are trash, distribute the loot to the kaggillions of monsters we kill. Friendly reminder that if loot feels like garbage, your game feels like garbage.

"
3.20 will be the greatest league since Ritual, mark my words Wraeclast

#InChrisWeTrust
#MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

Overdose on copium
We nerfed currency, so now we want you to feel like less currency is more - therefore it will drop in more stacks of one to feel similar to before. THIS IS A BUFF!
"

#InChrisWeTrust
#MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

Ritual was bad
I wonder if there are plans for Harvest.
I never got too deep into it but I enjoyed that raffle ticket crafting from time to time in maps. Had a stash tab with worthwhile bases to gamble on (mostly phys/attack mods on a Warstaff) and projects waiting for the right craft. Now it feels like there are just the fights (which aren't as bad as they used to be now that they spawned staggered) which aren't exactly fun and can still be deadly or annoying when some monsters are nigh unkillable or really don't want to fight you. No instant rewards, just some "lifeforce" that goes somewhere and makes a number go bigger. The UI, at least on console is a way too long list to get to what you want, the category toggles are a mess and counterintuitive. I guess it's ok on PC when you can just quickly input a search term. And the few times I actually knew what I wanted from the bench (resistance conversion) it was quite expensive. It feels like we exchanged immediate 10 rewards in one Harvest for 1 reward in ten Harvests at some point in time. At the moment it's just a dead mechanic to me.
I miss my raffle tickets. :/
I know it's better for the Pros that know exactly what they want and can now just grind the lifeforce for it or buy the craft. But I bet I wasn't the only one who just tried to make use of whatever crafts came up.
... is not a troll
"

#InChrisWeTrust
#MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

Wow. Imagine actually typing this. With hash tags and still being the 1st post.

Congrats dude lol.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
They would have to divert their resources from their [Removed by Support] project called Ruthless. Oh wait, I forgot, devs are doing that in their spare time, from their kind hearts. Just like the graphic designers, moderators, and whole marketing. Yeah.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 22, 2022, 5:14:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info