Eldritch Altars FAQ

This looks like another 3 weeks league lol. All i hear is nerf nerf nerf. Why? Were there too many chisels and people were actually always using them? The point of any fcking game is to be fun, there is no fun in killing 6 hours for next to nothing. 95% of the player base are solo players and you're gutting everything because the 5% that play with bots and party get too much stuff... Maybe nerf the party bonus and solve it like that? You keep trying to make it seem that PoE is a co-op game when it's not. Oh well, let's see what comes out of it, not like I'm spending anything on the game anymore so what do I care, right?
"
Esubane wrote:
how do you counter wrath of the cosmos removal and with it - huge reduction of ember / ichor availability. Nothing about it in the faq or manifesto. It's already annoying to get your implicits right, we really don't need those to be made rare as fuck.

They probably added ichor/ember rewards to boss altar options. Hope.
I think they should add more risk/reward choices to the game insted removing them, one example is Twist of fate keystone, this can give reflect/no regen to maps briking the map for most builds... imo this should have a positive effect for the risk..
Last edited by The_gosth on Nov 24, 2022, 11:06:29 AM
"
zardax0r wrote:
95% of the player base are solo players and you're gutting everything because the 5% that play with bots and party get too much stuff... Maybe nerf the party bonus and solve it like that? You keep trying to make it seem that PoE is a co-op game when it's not. Oh well, let's see what comes out of it, not like I'm spending anything on the game anymore so what do I care, right?
Brother where have you been? They literally did nerf co-op and shit last league. No one plays in party now other than MF with an aurabot or just having a bot to level gems.
Last edited by Fantatasticfox on Nov 24, 2022, 4:02:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE

Can you make a server or league from either ritual or harvest?
Thanks CHRIS!

(Dont turn into blizzard ma boi, Drop the vision while u still can)

You think you do, but you dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info