Eldritch Altars FAQ

Would a cat like this? check twitch.tv/ruetoo
YEP
Sextants should drop *more* often, not less. It's understandable to tone down Chisels though.
SoyCat
Last edited by LaneCrawford on Nov 22, 2022, 4:52:51 PM
"
Previously, Eldritch-Influenced Maps would always spawn exactly 60 packs within a map. They will now spawn somewhere between 20 and 60 packs per map.

Looks like a indirect loot nerf to Eldritch currency. Less monsters spawned, less possible RNG rolls. On top it will feel empty when running influenced maps resulting in less xp and general loot drops.

I hope the changed alters can offset this but i'm doubtful till i experience it myself.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 22, 2022, 3:53:45 PM
"
We've discussed community feedback around this, specifically to consider options around instance-pausing, colour indicators or reward symbols. Each of these options has their own drawbacks so we won't be making any changes on this front for now.

Can someone enlighten me on what exactly the drawbacks are on colour indicators or reward symbols? I can see some problems with the instance-pausing but why no better visual indicators :/
so no loot changes ?

we still not gonna be able to craft or juice ?
"
Most Currency rewards from Influenced Monsters already dropped in stacks of one, but there were a few outliers (most notably Map Currency rewards). The outliers are generally the only thing that is changing here in terms of stack size.

So sad. With the old system this was, for the first time, good how it felt for SSF. You could almost sustain sextants/chisels, not quite, but almost.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
tldr: yes we are nerfing altars but lets not talk about that.

We talked about that here.

What about atlas passive loadout save slots? Considering that the current gameplay loop basically expects the player to respec 20-30 points on their tree if they want to farm maven or exarch or eater.

Even if the save slots cost the exact same amount of unmaking orbs as switching manually, it would be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally helpful if we could switch between loadouts in 1 click instead of 40-60 (20-30 to unspec of the current farm we're doing, then another 20-30 to switch to the new one).

This is compounded when you consider that players might have 3 different loadouts for maven: one invitation farming, one for maven farming, and one for witnessed conqueror map farming.

PS: on a similar note, a way to special click a midpoint while respeccing the atlas tree and have the game prompt us with the total number of orbs required and ask if we want to proceed would also be great QoL, for the situations where we might be redoing 80-100 points in the tree, like when switching out mapping strategies completely for example.
Last edited by ammo109 on Nov 22, 2022, 4:00:13 PM
In 3.19 I picked the Enriched Entities node on Atlas passive skill tree, but the rewards were just underunderwhelming. After killing hundreds of map bosses best I got was Chaos orbs, most of the time boss would drop a low-tier currency.
Is there any chance you would buff this? (It would make farming Maven-witnessed bosses more appealing)

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info