Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Will 3.20 fix the game ?

So, you're basically saying you won't be playing the game.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 19, 2022, 7:27:26 AM
If you need to beg for help for tier 1-6 maps you need to study the game. Play through SSF or something go learn how to play the game , not trying to be rude just honest. A good league start should be able to run yellow maps on a 4 linnk with poopy gear so you are doing things very very wrong.
"
Vendetta wrote:
True...GGG does the exact opposite of what you state there.

Also they have a strong will to ignore good feedback and constantly cr@p on their decisions and on the game

Is this thread the 'good feedback' they should be servicing? Item affix tier based on iLvl? Just walk into a T16 map and get 6x T1 gear on 25% of the rares that drop? Don't get me wrong, it's great that this feedback is calm and well presented, but lets get real here. Just because a question is asked nicely doesn't mean the answer has to be 'yes'.
For me its mainly those effects on death and unballanced archnemesis combinations which can kill you off screen. The "guessing" what killed me this time is no longer fun anymore after 9+ years in the game.
I'm personally looking forward to play Ruthless in the next league or try it at least since I'm a big fan of og poe, but since you will not have any movement skills which will indeed feel like an og experience I wonder how will you dash those ground effect on death and stuff that was added later to the game and are unable to dash without movement skills. I have no problem killing and enjoying fight with act boss for 10 minutes but man if they do not remove those effect that can be dodged only by movement skill it's nonsense to play it because your skill and awareness will not matter.
"
impulze3 wrote:
Personally, this is what would make me play the game again
  • On-Death effects removed
  • Random oneshots removed
  • Headhunter not nerfed again
  • Affix tiers cut in half
  • Low tier bases removed from drops unless unique based on monster level
  • Affix tier bias based on ilvl
  • Filler Affixes removed
  • Divine & Exa change reverted
  • Actual Skill balance & not metashift

but i see none of those things in the manifestos mentioned so far, fingers crossed tho

what do you think, will they fix it ?

Where's that meme of Homer Simpson after he was allowed to design a car by himself lol.

There's a reason we aren't devs.
Poe lost it’s vibe that made it one of the best arpgs of all time. Unless ggg reverts back to a version around 2018 where skills and crafting where proper and fun, the game will never be the same. Poe is a chore with little reward and illogical balances. I do hope Poe2 turns things around for them and help this franchise reclaim some of their former glory. In the mean time, I’ve got my eyes on D4.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Poe lost it’s vibe that made it one of the best arpgs of all time. Unless ggg reverts back to a version around 2018 where skills and crafting where proper and fun, the game will never be the same. Poe is a chore with little reward and illogical balances. I do hope Poe2 turns things around for them and help this franchise reclaim some of their former glory. In the mean time, I’ve got my eyes on D4.

Can,t agree more
At current state Poe2 will be a big flop.
Personally, I don't thin 3.20 will "fix the game", at least not for me. Might "fix" it for other people, though.

I assume 3.20 will have a mediocre league start, but probably better retention than 3.19 (because 3.19 filtered out quite a few players who either temporarily or permanently left the game). There still is no really good competition to PoE, which gives them a lot of room for error, and a lot of potential for people coming back.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Fixing a game that surpasses any other game of its genre can only mean improving the engine code that deals with that scale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info