Alt Arts drop in value for the first time sice beta :O

"
Kingoko wrote:

Then why players do not stock on alt arts, foils or i don't know some legacys maybe instead of hoarding currency? That seems more reasonable.
In real life when we got some crisis ppl stock on gold and any other valuable goods, we got not clear situation here in game, best solution i think stock on limited items.

Perhaps since standard is deader than ever, and probably will stay like that forever now. If you were the only player on standard, how much would your alt arts be "worth"?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 13, 2022, 2:13:40 PM
As if they're not continuing to go up.
No one knows, but my 2 cents:

Recombinators wiped out mirror reserves, effecting large AA purchases.

Many people are not enjoying MF atm, effecting smaller AA purchases.

People who were holding AA, and also were mirror shop crafters, chose to liquidate AA for mirrors to complete recombinator mirror crafting.

I believe all three of these factors effected the price.

The first and third are supposed on the idea that the majority of larger AA transactions are from mirror shop participants, in situation above, they sold their holdings, and used their mirror reserves, effecting both supply and demand.

Ofc, the winners were ppl who had mirrors but were not interested in mirror item crafting.

Last edited by ABVT on Nov 23, 2022, 8:49:56 AM
There are many reasons why alt arts are dropping. Many are already stated in this thread. My thoughts are:

1. The insane amount of mirrors pumped into recombs when you could recomb mirror items
2. The lack of interest and players in 3.19
3. The divine/ex change
4. Changes to mf including 6l/divine recipe
5. A lot of alt art sellers are trying to get currency and undercutting others so alt arts drop - especially with a smaller player base due to 3.19 so less people are buying.

I doubt the lack of cross league skin transfers have much affect, they probably won’t unless GGG gives a definitive statement of it actually happening. I also doubt it has anything to do with price fixers. Only one I really know of in std and the prices are so low it seems no one would even mistake it as a real price.

I’m sure there are more reasons but those are what come to mind.
ign - JoeyTrader
Last edited by nachodotcom on Nov 23, 2022, 8:47:47 AM
Allright, thank you all for your input. It sounds more clear now.
Anyway i believe AA will go up in value soon, still buyin some when i see them cheap :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info