3.19.2 Patch Notes

"
Gandicar wrote:
Guys, give it up on the 32:9 Ultrawide cheat, it's gone.

Go away. Stop trolling for no reason.

Fixed a bug where the Yugul Pantheon Power was not reducing reflected chaos damage taken by players.

How long ago they implemented chaos damage reflect?
"
Август wrote:
Fixed a bug where the Yugul Pantheon Power was not reducing reflected chaos damage taken by players.

I was under the impression chaos damage can never be reflected. I too, would like to know when this changed?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
Pesado wrote:
add a disable sounds option to increase fps

This is wildly outdated. They fixed sound loading i/o congestion several leagues ago. If you still have issues you have a hardware issue at this point or need to look at upgrading your system.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
Fixed a bug where using Ctrl+Click on items in the crafting slot of the Blight Stash Tab would not move them to your inventory.

That one has been bugging me for the past two leagues. Thanks for finally fixing it.
"
Август wrote:

As far as I know, reflected chaos damage can come from a) Effigy AN monsters, and b) damage taken as chaos from Searing Purity/Divine Flesh/chest mods.
"
Fixed a bug where the Invisible Flask Effect microtransaction was not removing the visual effect from Quartz Flask in areas other than towns or hideouts.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALSO FINALLY A RF MTX WHERE WHERE I CAN STILL SEE THE MAP OVERLAY! PRAISE!

(now please let us set customs colors on the map overlay as well, that would've been much easier)
I've been noticing issues with ctl+Click in general gameplay (ie, moving to/from crafting bench or Jun) since the patch. Maybe side effect of the blight tab fix?
"
Gandicar wrote:
Guys, give it up on the 32:9 Ultrawide cheat, it's gone.

Its not a cheat, and its not gone if use something else..
"
coldcandor wrote:
I've been noticing issues with ctl+Click in general gameplay (ie, moving to/from crafting bench or Jun) since the patch. Maybe side effect of the blight tab fix?

Yah something this league was off with mouse clicking/loot picking up as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info