|3.19.2 Patch Notes
This patch adds support for our upcoming November events and an update to our sound effects engine, alongside some improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- It is no longer possible to use a Blood-filled Vessel alongside Maps that don't contain monsters, as Ritual Altars would not be spawned.
- Fixed a bug where the Yugul Pantheon Power was not reducing reflected chaos damage taken by players.
- Fixed a bug where Atlas Memories could drop as normal rarity.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger Portals in Atlas Memories could rarely fail to close when all Harbingers were defeated as they were being healed by monster modifiers. As a result, Harbinger Portals can no longer recover Life.
- Fixed a bug where using Ctrl+Click on items in the crafting slot of the Blight Stash Tab would not move them to your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Invisible Flask Effect microtransaction was not removing the visual effect from Quartz Flask in areas other than towns or hideouts.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Due to the sound effects engine update, this patch is roughly 3GB in size.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2022, 9:36:05 PM