Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 5 - Akshay's Ward Loop Scion

"
auspexa wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
In 3.20 nerfed to the ground

it's not that op, just comfy to play

Its a tradition that mechanics that made it to the Build of the week will get buried in the next patch notes
"
Klosterfrau wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Its a tradition that mechanics that made it to the Build of the week will get buried in the next patch notes

And we get nothing in return...That's a tradition as well :))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Klosterfrau wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

So is complaining about anything and everything every single chance people get. Incessantly whining and crying about this that or the other.
I wish I could break 100k damage on any of my builds. There's no loot. Prices are ridiculous. How does anyone get the orbs required to build something like this? This game is stupid and broken, yet GGG amplifies the elite players rather than doing a series on something like how to build something like this yourself.
sheeeeesh
love when im trying to try a new build for myself and see this sh_t on the front page, then gets more expensive, same happened with the last build and i swapped here just to have it happen again -_-

Edit:fyi not mad at ggg, just salty
Last edited by Critzngritz on Oct 13, 2022, 3:24:53 PM
well now its certainly gonna be "fixed", enjoy it for the rest of this dead league
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Genjitsu wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Well first of all this is not really Akshay's build (he just wrote a guide on forum probably), ward loop has been a thing before the major nerfs to omniscience (my characters speak for themselves). And it got hit from 2 directions in 3.19. First of all it got hit in omniscience damage, and second it got hit in cwdt less damage.

I don't understand why people ALWAYS but ALWAYS ask for nerfs to builds or mechanics in a mostly single player game.

I mean if you like the build just do it...If you don't like the build ignore it and move forward. People asking for nerfs just because someone has fun with something and they just cannot bare people having fun with something are simply disgusting (they don't take currency out of your stash, they don't kill your mobs and they do not impact your gameplay in any way).

I for one don't like melee skills ...do I want them nerfed to the ground ? Nope...People can play whatever they want and have fun with as long as the shenanigans' do not really affect me.

Now back to the build :

The only thing I like about it, is that I don't need to press many buttons. Being a software developer engineer I have a lot of days when literally my wrists and fingers hurt due to having to sit all day with them on a damn laptop...days in which I could not play path of exile. This build just saved my experience.

The build yes it's an autobomber ( they have been for years around) that does not have the high end damage than let's say Siege Ballista has, it's very expensive to build, very tricky to min-max, and any kind of alteration from the pattern results in it not working.

The build is not party friendly as you cannot play with people that have determination or malevolence (cuz they stop your loop, due to armour reducing damage taken from the hearthbound loop ring and malevolence increasing the damage from forbidden rite).

The build is not immortal. Do not think that for a second...Having ward not break on flask effect is nice cuz you always mitigate 1700 small damage, but some hits will still kill you.

There are also a lot of limitations this build has. It cannot play with HH or Mageblood. It cannot squize in a lot of MF. It requires specific stuff, and with crafting being the way it is, they are very hard to get. It is not an "idiot proof follow the pob get it to work" build. Not league starting friendly.

So before asking for nerfs to builds that utilize some game mechanics, please consider rolling the build and share your opinion instead of just thinking "man this build is a walking simulator, my build has to press buttons...nerf nerf"

Last but not least, thanks to Akshay this is going to be killed so bie bie poe.

I feel the most pain as a player with many years of experience in Poe, over the disgusting lack of social features of this game (both past and present).

Before anybody gets started on trade which is only necessary because of lack of insight to develop in-game version of the existing web trade page ( which BTW if you made it available in-game, wow instantly the trade snipers are taken out equation and we have a fair market, thought I do appreciate webpage api for market fluctuation info ), please note the below.

If, the general thinking is that "we give groups of multiple players incentive to play together like enhanced drops" but then do nothing about adding features to increase awareness / QoL for a player who is say "LF Aurabot T14+" and since the feature doesnt exist, aurabots only stick with close friends and new aurobots lose interest since they can't see anybody who wants them to come play, then GGG has dropped the ball when it comes to providing content that players are interested in, because we know its not just the game that keeps people around but actually the friends you make a long the way ( what way will you give us GGG ? ), and if we cant have that then the streamers... ? (sorry but you enjoy your thing guys, I'll enjoy mine ? )

Please... send us a sign (@bexsayswords) that you understand, and want us to stay.

So let me understand this right, GGG fails to balance everything around party play so that's why builds are getting nerfed ?

Reading is a life skill.

Finding parties and making use of buffs which GGG specifically added to parties, is not.

If we are not part of the solution, I would ask the developers (who are) to try better.
Nope reading is not a life skill. Well depends, reading people is a life skill.

Anyway to my initial post I forgot to add that the unique changes hit us with another nerf, cuz of to dust price.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
it's not that op, just comfy to play[/quote]

Its a tradition that mechanics that made it to the Build of the week will get buried in the next patch notes[/quote]

So is complaining about anything and everything every single chance people get. Incessantly whining and crying about this that or the other.[/quote]

Just read the damn post instead of randomly picking out whatever word you've picked and then start shittalking about some whining

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info