[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

KYazgann, in this build fire trap is a main source of damage. (At least in my build is 2/3 of the total damage). I've seen builds on poe.ninja that are focused more around rf damage, but it's usually less overall dmg.

Answering your main question, we'r not abandoning 6l rf. We can craft 6l rf helmet using eldrich influence.

You can see a pobb link by Chilleri (https://pobb.in/q0Ixu1un4dAd) posted a bit higher in the thread.

25/25 roll is pricy to craft/buy (mirror?), but getting 18/18 is much-much more cheaper.

About the optimal 4l setup, again, there are a couple posts about it higher in the thread.

Rn i have rf + ele focus + efficacy + aw inc area gems with 18/18 conc eff and burning dmg, its probablu not optimal for dmg, but i just like it how it is right now. Increased area is pretty good for mapping :D
Here is my current PoB: https://pobb.in/QtBYSEwpgZ_P

Many tree changes and a couple gear changes, More EHP and DMG.

Rock on fellow RFers!
Last edited by Chilleri on Feb 14, 2024, 3:59:50 AM
Struggling a bit with mana and using fire trap. I can cast 2 before having to wait for regen.
"
chronicbint wrote:
Struggling a bit with mana and using fire trap. I can cast 2 before having to wait for regen.

link it with lifetap.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:

link it with lifetap.

gah! thanks. Considering how long I have been playing this game, still a noob. :P
affliction tree and things there ?
does this build do well with juiced wisp maps? i want to earn currency. most ive seen in a map is 2 divine, but not from just 1 mob. And RF seems cool, so i'd love to try this out. Just curious of i can farm high tier maps with wisps and not die alot? been playing and changing builds since league start, but have yet to experience any loot explosions with currency ( Divines,Chaos, etc)
Nevermind the above comment.

Ive started this build and it's really good. But how does one get a 6L Helmet for RF`??
"
Nevermind the above comment.

Ive started this build and it's really good. But how does one get a 6L Helmet for RF`??

its an elder base so elder and elder guardians can drop them...then you need to craft it which is a bit tricky...so its easier to just buy from trade already crafted.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 16, 2024, 6:15:22 PM
Hey guys. Just a feedback about leveling part.

Lv16
Fire res 76%
Sprimgleaf "regenate 100 life per second while on low life" is currently maintaining RF with 50% hp stabil.

Using Araku Tiki unique amulet (not intended but was in hand lol)
"Gain elusive on reaching low life", RF making me below 50% hp rhen springleaf +100 hp regen putting me back to above 50% hp. So, reaching low life a lot.
Elusive is giving:
15% chance to avoid all damage from hits, and 30% increased movement speed.
And my favorite part is "you have phasing while on low life" from tiki amulet again. Working wonderful when using RF.

Also using Dreadarc unique one hand axe (again what in hand).
Axe gives 5% movement speed and "curse enemies with flammability on hit". Shield Charge nor Leap Slam to apply Flammability. Reminder, flammability level 1 gem need level 24. With this axe we can use it until we reach level 24 too.

Working good so far in act 3.

Again, im a casual new player. There could be better alternatives. As i said, just sharing as feedback.

Edit: killing bosses with RF + fire trap as build suggesting applied flammability. Arctic armor is helping to survive at 50% hp (280 hp) too.

Update:
finished act 3 without dead. Thanks to steelskin and arctic armor i think.
Lv20 at dominus. Didnt use Kikazaru to see if can do without it. Died twice to dominus abomination phase due it took too long.
Last edited by signon7384 on Feb 18, 2024, 7:00:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info