[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

hey, first time playing as RF and I'd like an advice on what I can improve and what items I should be getting, I feel like 900k dps isn't enough and idk what to do.

Ninja: https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Arni_esqr_RS/dasdadsadasdav?i=10&search=skills%3D!Cyclone%2CRighteous%2BFire%26class%3DChieftain%26sort%3Ddps
Thanks for this. The build has been fun.
This build is a blast :P
Hi, one question, should i go with dual scepter? my def stats with dual scepter:
- def:65600
- Phys dmg red: 90%
- life regen: 1700
- all res: 90%
- chaos res: 69%
- chaos res against dot: 75%
- block: 30%
- cant be stunned
- immu bleed
- movement speed: 103%

with shield: block 60%
"
bumxminmin wrote:
Hi, one question, should i go with dual scepter? my def stats with dual scepter:
- def:65600
- Phys dmg red: 90%
- life regen: 1700
- all res: 90%
- chaos res: 69%
- chaos res against dot: 75%
- block: 30%
- cant be stunned
- immu bleed
- movement speed: 103%

with shield: block 60%

How do you have multi-mirror gear with 13 challenges and one lvl 98 character, lol
Why use flammability? It doesnt work with the ascendancy right?
works for when your moving around, rather than being forced to stand still
Hello fellow RFers. What does your Mageblood flask setup look like?

Hey! Really love this build!

I also have a couple questions, not really about that build guide (since i kinda heavily tried to modify from that build, just to try to learn the game better)

Im currently using Utula's Hunger, and i've only seen Inquisitor life RF's doing that, and i dont really understand why.

Also i can see a lot of Chieftain RF using Cloak of Flames and was also curious why, i guess its only because of 40% phys as fire for more phys defence?

As well as i often see The Fulcrum used alot, and this one i 100% can't understand why.

Also if it's not too much, i'd love to ask you guys for some adviced how can i impove my current build's defences/damage.
https://pobb.in/_bLTRHqlSy5Q

I understand that probably most of my items are bad, but still...

Sorry if its too much questions, and if its a wrong thread to ask about it :s
"
Hey! Really love this build!

I also have a couple questions, not really about that build guide (since i kinda heavily tried to modify from that build, just to try to learn the game better)

Im currently using Utula's Hunger, and i've only seen Inquisitor life RF's doing that, and i dont really understand why.

Also i can see a lot of Chieftain RF using Cloak of Flames and was also curious why, i guess its only because of 40% phys as fire for more phys defence?

As well as i often see The Fulcrum used alot, and this one i 100% can't understand why.

I started recently (reaching t16 yet), and yesteday i changed my armor to cloak of flames. I guess its only because of 40% phys as fire for more phys defence, because I was dying a lot for physical damage, since my res is 90% and my max elemental damage is so high, my max physical hit was trash (10k only). With cloak of flames I have 15k max phyc hit, and don't died since that, and now i'm doing t16 with 8 mod and good amount of whispers, with legion and abyss buffed the max I could.
But i don't know why people using fulcrum. I know fulcrum is for detonate dead, but those build withou it, I really dont get yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info