[3.19] The Overflowing Elemental Blade Flurry Pathfinder (THE SEMI-AEGIS/SEMI-MAGEBLOOD BUILD)

Hello I'm loving this guide and build! Do u plan on updating the leveling section for 3.20? This will probably be my league starter for Forbidden Sanctum :)

If you don't update the guide, I'd love if u could give me a quick rundown about what gem links should I use during leveling and when should I swap for Blade Flurry

Edit: also, I think it'd be awesome if you could include a leveling skill tree path for POB. That usually helps a lot :)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by guidulove on Dec 3, 2022, 8:12:37 PM
"
guidulove wrote:
Hello I'm loving this guide and build! Do u plan on updating the leveling section for 3.20? This will probably be my league starter for Forbidden Sanctum :)

If you don't update the guide, I'd love if u could give me a quick rundown about what gem links should I use during leveling and when should I swap for Blade Flurry

Edit: also, I think it'd be awesome if you could include a leveling skill tree path for POB. That usually helps a lot :)

Thanks in advance!

I want to play blade furry too this league, but we dont have a lot of information in internet to play that build correctly. Not posts about the new vaal blade furry or videos in youtube
Is Cyclone a viable alternative to Blade Flurry? Not a big fan of having to channel whilst completely immobile.
Build is looking good and i'm gonna try it in 3.20
But i have couple of questions:

1) Where are the Defences coming from? No armour no evasion no ES no high Res, hp, charges etc..Not that i'm complaining but just curious as i do not understand..Is it from getting 1.5k hp from using flasks?

2) What about going away from Res flasks and trinity stuff getting resistances from tree and gear but having apportunity to use other flasks?

3) Can you please link a pob where all the shenanigans are turned on, it's hard for me to check all the bonuses that are active during the boss fights ?:(

Sincerely
[BHoD]
Thought id put a mid build review in.

Im only 91, and have not yet cleared atlas fully. Specced all my atlas tree points into beastiary and metamorph (some of them become raid-bosses..)

Spent around 4 div on the build, with berserk up im around 8mil dps, without it its around 5mil. EHP of 60k, would probably be higher if i had invested into more chaos res (im at -1). The mitigation from the flasks works really well for elemental and phys though (also 100% spell suppression).

Like a dummy I decided to lvl as the build as soon as I got blade flurry, it was a mess til i got ichimonji, with the extra dmg it wasnt too hard to get to lvl 70 and get a badly rolled anarchic sword. I decided to use ruby/sapphire/topaz flask til i could afford ToH, it worked alright but phys hits was really scary. All in all its a really fun and affordable build. Would recommend :)
Soooo, here is my 5 cents.
Levelled as a second char with concoction - sweet and ez.
Got my first Anrachic blades for 2+3div, everything else was kinda cheap or self-crafted. ~20div for instant start using the build.

I do NOT recommend:
-alt magic flasks, just buy'em;
-use abyssus without body mods for phys reduction and ele-conversion;
-chase for stygian vise early - waaay too expensive to craft. Leather/heavy belts with good mods are okay till you get some accuracy from ring and amulet;

I DO recommend:
-Vaal BF is a huge clear and defense booster in cheeky situations. With big packs on the map you can just jump around among packs and spam vaal BF, also good for expedition nukes;
-craft your clusters - it's not that hard. Just check craftofexile and don't forget that there are multiple bases for Devastator cluster;
-if you can't get 100% crit chance with your Anarchic blades you can pick some ailment (cold for brittle) effect to fix it up;
-use your 3rd flask as instant HP flask in emergency - it procs three of your flasks and it's 18% HP recovery;
-pick Arakaali soul if your chaos res is not capped;
...and last but not least: USE VAAL BF! xD It's cool and fancy!

OH! And I use Elmental Equilibrium on the relic. I'm not sure if it's working properly, but I guess it should xD

My current PoB: https://pobb.in/b0kwXZSjfGHA
Last edited by insteadofme on Dec 30, 2022, 12:52:00 PM
"
insteadofme wrote:
Soooo, here is my 5 cents.
Levelled as a second char with concoction - sweet and ez.
Got my first Anrachic blades for 2+3div, everything else was kinda cheap or self-crafted. ~20div for instant start using the build.

I do NOT recommend:
-alt magic flasks, just buy'em;
-use abyssus without body mods for phys reduction and ele-conversion;
-chase for stygian vise early - waaay too expensive to craft. Leather/heavy belts with good mods are okay till you get some accuracy from ring and amulet;

I DO recommend:
-Vaal BF is a huge clear and defense booster in cheeky situations. With big packs on the map you can just jump around among packs and spam vaal BF, also good for expedition nukes;
-craft your clusters - it's not that hard. Just check craftofexile and don't forget that there are multiple bases for Devastator cluster;
-if you can't get 100% crit chance with your Anarchic blades you can pick some ailment (cold for brittle) effect to fix it up;
-use your 3rd flask as instant HP flask in emergency - it procs three of your flasks and it's 18% HP recovery;
-pick Arakaali soul if your chaos res is not capped;
...and last but not least: USE VAAL BF! xD It's cool and fancy!

OH! And I use Elmental Equilibrium on the relic. I'm not sure if it's working properly, but I guess it should xD

My current PoB: https://pobb.in/b0kwXZSjfGHA

Wow, thanks, i thought i'm the only one playing manual BF this league :D At some time i switched Vaal BF to a 21lvl gem as i did not found it very helpfull at all + you can't spam dual totems coz of no place for a third totem skill on the panel :( But now i could reconsider and try it again

Have you tried Saviour combo? For me it's working + extra help in Sanctums

Where are you getting endu charges to fuel immortall call?

And Blood and Sand helm enchantment looks beter for me than a +1 charge but not sure, need to test it.. can't catch it in lab :( (it shows same dps in blood mode + but not showing more AoE in sand and that bugs me too..dunno if it works

I have a problem with maim support and totems.. My pob shows that it's not connected to the totems and not maiming enemys..Could any one enlighten me on this bug? Havn't played a long time mb something was changed. Can you check my hobo 5div build please ? https://pastebin.com/DPxWAMbU

[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe wrote:

Wow, thanks, i thought i'm the only one playing manual BF this league :D At some time i switched Vaal BF to a 21lvl gem as i did not found it very helpfull at all + you can't spam dual totems coz of no place for a third totem skill on the panel :( But now i could reconsider and try it again

Have you tried Saviour combo? For me it's working + extra help in Sanctums

Where are you getting endu charges to fuel immortall call?

And Blood and Sand helm enchantment looks beter for me than a +1 charge but not sure, need to test it.. can't catch it in lab :( (it shows same dps in blood mode + but not showing more AoE in sand and that bugs me too..dunno if it works

I have a problem with maim support and totems.. My pob shows that it's not connected to the totems and not maiming enemys..Could any one enlighten me on this bug? Havn't played a long time mb something was changed. Can you check my hobo 5div build please ? https://pastebin.com/DPxWAMbU

Doooooode... Your setup is so broken - you're playing a differnet build xD
-Where is your Chalice flask setup?
-Heart of Oak is not fully utilized since your uncapped res' are not equal;
-Where is Interrogation?
-I'm not sure about Savior's proficiency 'cause it: 1. Deals phys damage (even though PoB is not counting that you do, I'm not sure that your off-hand spiritblade converts its damage too); 2. Has low DPS/base crit/base speed comparing to recommended spiritblades;
-I do not use endurance charges. Should've, but don'wanna xD Molten Shell gives us too little damage prevention due to very low armour and has longer CD;
-Your PoB does show that Maim is connected (totem skills are highlighted when you mouseover Maim), but it's 30% chance to maim, so you can just tick "Enemy maimed" in configuration;
-Clusters and Thread of Hope tree?!?! You do have Bottled Faith but still didn't manage to get those necessary things?
-Added stage is a huge damage booster for BF. Always've been. I'm not sure what B&S enchantment you are talking about, but I'm sure it's not equal;
-What is the problem with the panel? You can rebind second row and you don't need to press ctrl to use binded skills (I hope you use your main guard skill on LMB);
-To use Vaal BF properly and skip soul gain prevention, you gotta wait for 4-5 stages atleast. You take 50% less damage and blind everything heavily while channeling - so there is no scary threats while staying at place. Also don't interrupt channeling with other skills;
-Lethal Pride...
Last edited by insteadofme on Jan 4, 2023, 3:46:35 AM
Hi guys sorry got busy IRL. :(. May I ask how's Vaal Blade Flurry doing? is it fun or clunky? haha. Might start this league with it :) Happy New Year!
"
tacata69 wrote:
Hi guys sorry got busy IRL. :(. May I ask how's Vaal Blade Flurry doing? is it fun or clunky? haha. Might start this league with it :) Happy New Year!

It's AWESOME! For clearing. Pretty useless for single-target, unless you want to save your ass by taking 50% less damage while channeling. You can check my previous posts with some humble recommendations about the build.
I still don't think that self BF is good for league starting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info