[3.19] The Overflowing Elemental Blade Flurry Pathfinder (THE SEMI-AEGIS/SEMI-MAGEBLOOD BUILD)

"
insteadofme wrote:
"
Ner.poe wrote:

Wow, thanks, i thought i'm the only one playing manual BF this league :D At some time i switched Vaal BF to a 21lvl gem as i did not found it very helpfull at all + you can't spam dual totems coz of no place for a third totem skill on the panel :( But now i could reconsider and try it again

Have you tried Saviour combo? For me it's working + extra help in Sanctums

Where are you getting endu charges to fuel immortall call?

And Blood and Sand helm enchantment looks beter for me than a +1 charge but not sure, need to test it.. can't catch it in lab :( (it shows same dps in blood mode + but not showing more AoE in sand and that bugs me too..dunno if it works

I have a problem with maim support and totems.. My pob shows that it's not connected to the totems and not maiming enemys..Could any one enlighten me on this bug? Havn't played a long time mb something was changed. Can you check my hobo 5div build please ? https://pastebin.com/DPxWAMbU

Doooooode... Your setup is so broken - you're playing a differnet build xD
-Where is your Chalice flask setup?
-Heart of Oak is not fully utilized since your uncapped res' are not equal;
-Where is Interrogation?
-I'm not sure about Savior's proficiency 'cause it: 1. Deals phys damage (even though PoB is not counting that you do, I'm not sure that your off-hand spiritblade converts its damage too); 2. Has low DPS/base crit/base speed comparing to recommended spiritblades;
-I do not use endurance charges. Should've, but don'wanna xD Molten Shell gives us too little damage prevention due to very low armour and has longer CD;
-Your PoB does show that Maim is connected (totem skills are highlighted when you mouseover Maim), but it's 30% chance to maim, so you can just tick "Enemy maimed" in configuration;
-Clusters and Thread of Hope tree?!?! You do have Bottled Faith but still didn't manage to get those necessary things?
-Added stage is a huge damage booster for BF. Always've been. I'm not sure what B&S enchantment you are talking about, but I'm sure it's not equal;
-What is the problem with the panel? You can rebind second row and you don't need to press ctrl to use binded skills (I hope you use your main guard skill on LMB);
-To use Vaal BF properly and skip soul gain prevention, you gotta wait for 4-5 stages atleast. You take 50% less damage and blind everything heavily while channeling - so there is no scary threats while staying at place. Also don't interrupt channeling with other skills;
-Lethal Pride...

- I told you i'm on hobo budget :D
- I have tried Chalice many times but dunno, bruuh, for me it's so clunky. it's not a problem to not to die from many hits. Flasks with charges on crit works good aswell. it's oneshots that kill me 98% of the time. Can't get past lvl 96
- Yes, i have added clusters and lethal pride today. Yes damage is ok now
- Old version with block was much tankier tbh. Reconsidering to add block clusters and evasion flask :D
- yes my Oak sucks.. I want to level my resistances manually - it will take some time
- Interrogation Adds Dmg and a little bit Def..but you know what adds even more Def? No interrogation , +1 jewel slot, +1 skill and a lot of freezes :D Need to test more with and without it
- At this point i'm thinking of adding Dome bras but pob says it's a bad idea
- Check my updated Pob plz https://pastebin.com/2YJfj1Ek

sincerely
[BHoD]
"
tacata69 wrote:
Hi guys sorry got busy IRL. :(. May I ask how's Vaal Blade Flurry doing? is it fun or clunky? haha. Might start this league with it :) Happy New Year!

Baited me on this build and a evaded a league, such a scammer :D
VBH dunno, it's hard to tell
[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe wrote:

- I told you i'm on hobo budget :D
- I have tried Chalice many times but dunno, bruuh, for me it's so clunky. it's not a problem to not to die from many hits. Flasks with charges on crit works good aswell. it's oneshots that kill me 98% of the time. Can't get past lvl 96
- Yes, i have added clusters and lethal pride today. Yes damage is ok now
- Old version with block was much tankier tbh. Reconsidering to add block clusters and evasion flask :D
- yes my Oak sucks.. I want to level my resistances manually - it will take some time
- Interrogation Adds Dmg and a little bit Def..but you know what adds even more Def? No interrogation , +1 jewel slot, +1 skill and a lot of freezes :D Need to test more with and without it
- At this point i'm thinking of adding Dome bras but pob says it's a bad idea
- Check my updated Pob plz https://pastebin.com/2YJfj1Ek

sincerely

- "Hobo budget" with 740 pDPS spiritblade, you say... xD
- Why is Chalice clunky? I don't get it: I don't even touch any flasks - they all just work by themselves
- I suppose that getting decent block chance with dual wielding is rather hard. IMHO losses would not pay off
- Balancing res' for Oak... Hate it with all of my heart. Nope, thx. xDD
- Ummm... I don't have any real problems with defence (even without endurance charges). Ofc there are always some random oneshots, but not that often to bother. What content are you farming?
- No need to freeze when everything dies instantly (check Abyssus annotation) xD
- PoB looks now pretty legit (just choose pinnacle boss in config :)
And finally...... Vaal BF!!! xD

It's not PoE if you don't give yourself some space for experiments ;)
Sincerely
Playing this build as a league start, and feel very good so far. Have done almost content. Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/ugaKN31z
"
RYB904 wrote:
Playing this build as a league start, and feel very good so far. Have done almost content. Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/ugaKN31z

Hello, i think you have enough crit chance to remove a skillpoint from Sword mastery and Silent Steps looks pretty legit to use
[BHoD]
Last edited by Ner.poe on Jan 5, 2023, 3:48:35 AM
"
Ner.poe wrote:
"
tacata69 wrote:
Hi guys sorry got busy IRL. :(. May I ask how's Vaal Blade Flurry doing? is it fun or clunky? haha. Might start this league with it :) Happy New Year!

Baited me on this build and a evaded a league, such a scammer :D
VBH dunno, it's hard to tell

Sorry to hear that bud :(
"
insteadofme wrote:
"
tacata69 wrote:

It's AWESOME! For clearing. Pretty useless for single-target, unless you want to save your ass by taking 50% less damage while channeling. You can check my previous posts with some humble recommendations about the build.
I still don't think that self BF is good for league starting.

Yo bro. Thank you for your reliable recommendations.

With regards to VBF, I think it's design is really meant as a map clear solution for normal BF since its single target is already suffiecient. But I can see it's use versus uber sirus die beam or even uber maven fireball/ cascade of pain when your too lazy to dodge :D.

Btw will do a different version of blade flurry this time. I am thinking going for pure cold version :). What do you think? haha. cheers!
any idea to craft a belt perfect like your belt ?
"
RYB904 wrote:
any idea to craft a belt perfect like your belt ?

Hi! If your referring to the Stygian Redeemer Belt.

1. Spam essence of delirium on an Item Level 68 Stygian Belt until reduced flask used mod comes up with free suffix. Item level 68 is ideal to filter out unnecessary mods :)

2. Craft "bench" whatever suffix and then redeemer orb slam on prefix.

3. Remove bench craft suffix then craft "suffixes cannot be changed" then use harvest reforge speed. It will guarantee "% attack speed"

4. After you get the 3 ideal suffixes. Bench craft again "suffixes cannot be changed" then either aisling or veiled chaos orb" to get % flask effect.

5. Final touch would be either bench craft life or % elemental damage with attacks.

Hope this helped :)
Last edited by tacata69 on Jan 6, 2023, 5:30:49 AM
Ok, i am a bit fatter now 90phys /65% eva/ 50 block/ 100 sup /5.1k hp / working immortall call
https://poe.ninja/pob/PKD
Need to redo lab enchants on a boots and a better Abyssus and get a Fortify enchant on body and it's almost done
[BHoD]
Last edited by Ner.poe on Jan 6, 2023, 1:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info