[3.19] Crit Hexblast | SSF | Freeze What You Can

@Gimb0.

I have another improvement. I'm currently working on it as I'm unlucky with it so far.

But when crafting the helmet you can start with Essence of Hysteria. It's a suffix and it'll give you 30% more damage on low life. Pretty pog.

You need hysteria and hypo and free suffix. Then suffixes cannot be changed and harvest crit and hope for the best.
"
eisn wrote:
Your EE works. Also you can massively improve your amulet with reflection and caster catalyst.

reflection?

seems that i can't permastop mobs....
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 30, 2022, 1:15:57 PM
Reflection of Kalandra. The current league mechanic. Check the guide for how to craft one. It will take you from +10 doom to something like 28-31. Huge improvement.
"
eisn wrote:
Reflection of Kalandra. The current league mechanic. Check the guide for how to craft one. It will take you from +10 doom to something like 28-31. Huge improvement.

oh ok i see in videos made by the owner he play with full mana and different buff (determination or something like that....) what's the point? something changes?
Curious how bad of a nerf 3.20 will be for this. I actually enjoyed this build.
"
billybadass wrote:
Curious how bad of a nerf 3.20 will be for this. I actually enjoyed this build.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this build is dead.

However, I think that triggering hexblast with CoC or CwC might be an option now.

"
GimbO wrote:

can't you play it next league like a more classic spell? Getting a lot of cast speed, cursing with blasphemy and just spamming the spell?

just kinda sad, playstyle was pretty unique.

Edit: oh just realized that since no curse is removed you dont get the area damage
Last edited by aimstuff on Dec 3, 2022, 3:30:49 PM
"
aimstuff wrote:
"
GimbO wrote:

can't you play it next league like a more classic spell? Getting a lot of cast speed, cursing with blasphemy and just spamming the spell?

Edit: oh just realized that since no curse is removed you dont get the area damage

Hexblast will definitely be viable next league. The builds will just be quite different to this one.

You can spam Hexblast as long as you find a way how to reliably re-cast the curse, but that should not be an issue with a curse-on-hit ring.

I have also seen people speculate about Hexblast mines or traps, so that is something you might find interesting.

I'm personally going to league start a strike skill and go from there.
"
GimbO wrote:
"
aimstuff wrote:
"
GimbO wrote:

Hexblast will definitely be viable next league. The builds will just be quite different to this one.

You can spam Hexblast as long as you find a way how to reliably re-cast the curse, but that should not be an issue with a curse-on-hit ring.

I have also seen people speculate about Hexblast mines or traps, so that is something you might find interesting.

I've never played EA ballista totem. I thought about starting champ with double strike. If it gets based, switch into EA.
"
GimbO wrote:
"
aimstuff wrote:
"
GimbO wrote:

Can't you just use cursed ground support which will reapply it instantly after? You might have to make it a three button build but it should be doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info