Weekend Weapons and Shields Sale

My wallet is closed until you fix melee.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
No ty, still waiting loot changes...
Last edited by serenbka on Oct 1, 2022, 2:52:02 AM
ok

btw

where are statistics about the league content as you presented in the past?

lmfao
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 1, 2022, 3:27:53 PM
The Verdant Shield skin on sale is currently bugged and produces annoying visual artifacts. I have reported this bug in the bug report forums and also notified support, strange to see it on sale before it is fixed.
As a few others on here have said, my wallet remains closed... albeit for more reasons that simply protest.

Having said that, protest is part of the mix.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Oct 1, 2022, 5:34:19 PM
all those "My wallet stays closed" is just hillarious to read, nobody forces anyone to buy MTX's, stop complaining about an old shoe, i just love the fact that people complain now because nothing gets shoven into their backside anymore and they actually have to work for loot now.

I personally enjoy the changes, my build is done since half a month after the league, never had way to less loot, never had loot problems or currency problems. I simply farm my strats i always farm, always get enough currency to craft and buy stuff with

Now you guys cant complete ur builds in a week, now it taks a month, so what? Means more playtime for one build. wheres the fun if u reached lvl 100 with an character allready in less then a week, killing uber content in less then a week?

If you guys would farm more and complain less on the forums, you guys would have the wanted loot allready, complaining wasts time, and "time is money" :)

lake loot is fine, loot goblins are fine. Just because the game became harder due to the changes, it doesnt mean its a bad game, more challenge is better. The last leagues we got everything shoven into our asses, its time that some stuff changes.

Stay or Leave, all those people which complain now will play in the future anyways. They always did, and they always will

Complaining about ONE season which changed everything is a bit overdone complaining isnt it?

play the game, accept the changes, if not, leave, nobody forces u to stay.

If u guys flame me now for my own opinion, and valid reasons, so what? Do it, that just confirms that my points are valid.

anyways, GGG, great content. Keep it up like that!!
"
Odrios wrote:
all those "My wallet stays closed" is just hillarious to read, nobody forces anyone to buy MTX's, stop complaining about an old shoe, i just love the fact that people complain now because nothing gets shoven into their backside anymore and they actually have to work for loot now.

I personally enjoy the changes, my build is done since half a month after the league, never had way to less loot, never had loot problems or currency problems. I simply farm my strats i always farm, always get enough currency to craft and buy stuff with

Now you guys cant complete ur builds in a week, now it taks a month, so what? Means more playtime for one build. wheres the fun if u reached lvl 100 with an character allready in less then a week, killing uber content in less then a week?

If you guys would farm more and complain less on the forums, you guys would have the wanted loot allready, complaining wasts time, and "time is money" :)

lake loot is fine, loot goblins are fine. Just because the game became harder due to the changes, it doesnt mean its a bad game, more challenge is better. The last leagues we got everything shoven into our asses, its time that some stuff changes.

Stay or Leave, all those people which complain now will play in the future anyways. They always did, and they always will

Complaining about ONE season which changed everything is a bit overdone complaining isnt it?

play the game, accept the changes, if not, leave, nobody forces u to stay.

If u guys flame me now for my own opinion, and valid reasons, so what? Do it, that just confirms that my points are valid.

anyways, GGG, great content. Keep it up like that!!

LOL
Eat Sleep Repeat
Even on sale your cosmetics are super expensive.
Id probably buy heaps more if say 20 bucks got me two or three things, but it barley gets one.
Working hard for MTX ok it's cool, but for Harvest, fun, loot, (unkillable & GOD strong) rare monsters, unknown death after fight.
The most important for me is a dialogue with community
"
Bolaway wrote:
"
InspireLight wrote:
Wow! Where did all those "Blizzard" and paid rage complainers went to? Finally switched to Diablo Immortal? x'D

Awesome sale GGG! Thank you so much!!!!

Check the steam charts. The league has a max 27k peak like the end of all leagues. It is not paid complainers, I still complain and wasted more money than you.

Facts speak louder than thoughts. The fact is: The league is dead and complainers left the game to play another one.

AND

"
Riektas wrote:
"
InspireLight wrote:
Wow! Where did all those "Blizzard" and paid rage complainers went to? Finally switched to Diablo Immortal? x'D

Awesome sale GGG! Thank you so much!!!!

Easy answer for that. Most of us are waiting to see what happens in 3.20.

If GGG wants to keep going in Loot Goblin direction, I'll just go back to Borderlands for my Loot'splosion dopamine hit.

Welcome back, at least here in this forum :)

I understand your feelings on numbers. I respect these :). I also might be the single one focusing on the good and the organization provided this new League. Whether I am the only one or not, what I solely think does not matter, yet I love this game, it is amazing, it is doing incredibly good, Chris and GGG knows what they are doing and there are things beyond knowledge and numbers that we simply do not know. The more I play, the better I see what GGG is doing as I focus on having a half full glass.

Life is the same way.

Nothing will ever change to be perfectly the way we want. Our perception of things is what changes things. There are real dead scenarios, dead games for sure, but in my single most humble and single opinion, that I may not know all things, yet I enjoy this incredibly game so much! Best game there is!

We all should strive, despite my Blizzard joke xD, to understand why something was given to us in the past, appreciate gratitude, and if it has been taken away from us, understand that there is a reason to it.

Thank you for your reply :)
Last edited by InspireLight on Oct 2, 2022, 5:07:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info