Weekend Weapons and Shields Sale

Would be great if you can have like 1 hour to test mtx, so you can see how it will really look on your end. Also it will be awesome if GGG adds option to remove/hide banners, shields and other effects from skills, because most of the time you cant see properly your char or mtx when other things cover it, it defeats the purpose, if you cant see what you bought clearly on your screen.
greath, but when is next stash sale?
Will never buy anything from GGG again. I bought a Sup pack for this league and they did what they did, So my wallet is forever closed with GGG
I nerf my wallet too, GGG
No more money from meeeeeeeeeee
"
InspireLight wrote:
Wow! Where did all those "Blizzard" and paid rage complainers went to? Finally switched to Diablo Immortal? x'D

Awesome sale GGG! Thank you so much!!!!

Check the steam charts. The league has a max 27k peak like the end of all leagues. It is not paid complainers, I still complain and wasted more money than you.

Facts speak louder than thoughts. The fact is: The league is dead and complainers left the game to play another one.
I nerf my wallet with many and many MODS :) .. My character is so beautiful guys with "MTX" so so beauty i love it so much :) but i died .. died with rares monsters in yellow MAPS .. This vision is the best very :) bye bye
Last edited by JetBent on Sep 30, 2022, 3:48:27 PM
Some of this stuff is so old, how is it still so expensive?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Mtx is the bread and butter for ggg and still no proper char viewer? D3 did it 10 years ago.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I don't like the way GGG approaching game now. I'm long long time casual players since 2015. I didn't care to defeat those big bosses. It was fun to play this game. Now everything changed. This 3.19 give me stress to finish the map. Half of your players are free players. Now I stopped buying those packs for 2 leagues now. Next league if things didn't change the situation, I am done with this game.
"
InspireLight wrote:
Wow! Where did all those "Blizzard" and paid rage complainers went to? Finally switched to Diablo Immortal? x'D

Awesome sale GGG! Thank you so much!!!!

Easy answer for that. Most of us are waiting to see what happens in 3.20.

If GGG wants to keep going in Loot Goblin direction, I'll just go back to Borderlands for my Loot'splosion dopamine hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info