Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 3 - Frost666's Relic of the Pact Inquisitor

Where are the melee builds? Why not showcase all the things melee can achieve?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Here is what I might try to play ...

IF THE GAME WOULD BE IN A GOOD STATE...

Insert meme here
"
bionicg2040 wrote:
Where are the melee builds? Why not showcase all the things melee can achieve?

Melee builds are balanced around making things less melee...
"
ScopioX wrote:
BRO!!! BROOO ?????

SO.... about that chestpiece...

"All damage can freeze = no crit can freeze" ???!!!???

HUUH ????!!

I guess I learn something new, and there's a lot more confusing stuff in the game then, because I learnt that "-damage can freeze" means that you would still either require crit/or chance to freeze... same geos for "-damage can poison" right, I would still need change to poison....

Edit: I posted false information earlier so I have removed it. I appologize. You indeed need a minimum chance to freeze to be able to apply freeze but you don't need a crit (as you can freeze by scaling chance to freeze). And I agree that the wording of the mod "All damage can freeze" is a little bit misleading.
Last edited by Perimax on Oct 1, 2022, 11:30:26 AM
I play Chieftain on this, with 6 keystones, and it's awesome. I convert all the phys to fire and I got them huge ignites. 55d budget for around 18k life, doing better dmg than those Scions on 20-22k Life with 120d budget.
I wonder when people, showcasing some builds, will learn to put their Life/Mana indication - especially for this kind of build..

Cheerios.
its a cool build but the clear speed looks not fun.
+
nice
Great build!!
Just want to point out that the game's economy AND player base will continually suffer while we continue to give builds out like candy at Halloween. People can't truly be happy about their idea when it's about to dubiously copy/pasted and clones are popping about all over. Like, yeah it WAS an original idea. Then you gave it away. Just imagine if people actually had to figure out their OWN way to get through this game...? How crazy would that be! It's the same basic and ignored principle that's letting magic the gathering down so hard. Deck with highest winrates? All listed and copied. Exile's with highest clear speed/boss clear? All listed and copied. This disturbing trend in gaming where people playing don't REALLY want to play, but just be given the win? I'm not into that mentality, not sure why anyone who's trying to have fun with free time would choose to forego agency in the matter altogether. Buncha simps out here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info