This week's build is by Frost666, and makes use of the returning Relic of the Pact wand to freeze fearsome bosses in their steps! Check out the showcase below!

For more information about Frost666's build, you can find their video here and their forum post here.

If you're keen to get featured in next week's video, make sure you post your build in our Classes/Builds sub-forum, which you can find on our forum homepage!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
After all these years I'm still amazed how people can come up with something like this that combines so many weird things and then actually works.
Super combos, nice build, good video.
Use the Relic of the Pact from CaptainLance.

This one is meh
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
A long time ago self cast DP was one of my favorite builds. Similar concept and playstyle to this here. Sadly it was nerfed into the ground with leech changes and the like. It may be possible with all the recent recoup mechanics to resurrect self cast DP but... yeah this reminded me of it.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
good job
Both this build and Captain Lance's version are great! Hope to get around to playing it in the future.
"All damage can Freeze" is not "Freeze without needing to Crit"

This is wrong Information, it represents the Chest as "All damage freezes" very missleading
Neat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info