Lore of the Lake of Kalandra with KittenCatNoodle!

If only she would have more material to work with.. Getting tired of the "less is more" approach for league-lore GGG seems to be taking lately.
Second-class poe gamer
Really? Lore? who need fix game? if they can add lore and cosmetic skill effects?
bird is cringe, change my mind
Please fix the game, I don't care about 4 pieces of dialogue.
Love to see Kitten getting some love from GGG, she does an amazing job!
I never cared about the lore before watching her videos and I was surprise to see how deep the lore actually is.
You guys should take a look!
"
Lyric3005 wrote:
Please fix the game, I don't care about 4 pieces of dialogue.

Pretty much lol. Cool that there are people that make stuff like this but I’m not even remotely invested or immersed in it given the league is an absolute dud.
Noodles videos are always filled with great content that enriches POE lore ten/fold. Subscribe to her and check out her whole lore series from act 1 all the way to the most recent end game, its well worth a watch or listen.
Lore is better than the game itself.

Remove Archnemesis
Video was really good. Watching her lore videos made me go for the all ears/no stone unturned achievements on steam.
Don't know if you did it yet or not, would love a more in-depth lore about Expedition and the Kalguurans...thx much love to our buoy KittenKat and her Noodles!!!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info