Lore of the Lake of Kalandra with KittenCatNoodle!

"
Varana wrote:
SHe builds a lot with not much to work with.
I really love her videos! Was waiting on one about Kalandra.
Cool!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Could have, ya know.

Done a much better job of linking lore together within the game league instead of just having 6 dialogs the player finds (out of order at times I might add) which are incredibly vague.

Played this game since beta and kept track of lore fairly well. I've listened to pretty much all dialog entries. Kalandra was just nonsense to me. Generic I'm old, I'm stuck, people forsake me.

Seriously, next time you wana intro a premium character. Please do a better job.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"They ... moved to erase me from recorded history. Then they burned themselves." (with RF?) The sacrifice they made! But this league ... now everyone knows ... oh dear ...
I think its a prison and she is something far more threatening than the eldritch
Glad to know that someone else also constantly experiences the issue of thinking 'bird!' like a small child every time they see Kalandra.
We came to Lake of kalanra cause ggg have no scenario more about the old gods like eater of worlds and the fire bubble boy there! Give me more nerfs please.
Was excited that in this patch lore was developed. After vast amounts of hours in the league, leveling couple of chars almost to 90, running 16 over and over I haven't see a piece of lore yet except the quotes.
poggies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info