[3.19] ☠️ Poison Carrion Golem and Phantasm ☠️

I have a question, can the Phantasm link be swapped out for an empower gem? or is the phantasm best in slot for that 6x link?
"
Bunzip wrote:
I have a question, can the Phantasm link be swapped out for an empower gem? or is the phantasm best in slot for that 6x link?

Using Phantasm give better clear, survival for you and other minion . It's best in slot imo.
I checked your character. Seem like you dont have 100% chance to poison on minion. This is very important. You may struggle at map mod "chance to avoid poison"
Last edited by youngjuzell on Nov 15, 2022, 8:34:55 PM
That does make sense, thank you.
Does Malevolence aura work with this build?
"
yakoob wrote:

Yes, but we already use Envy and determination, 2 big aura. So it's very hard to add Malevolence
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:

Yes, but we already use Envy and determination, 2 big aura. So it's very hard to add Malevolence

I was just thinking about leveling with Severed in Sleep + Malevolence before upgrading to United in Dream. Or Clayshapers + Malevolence.

There is a Curse Mastery: +20% chance to Ignite, freeze, Shock and Poison Cursed Enemies.
Does that apply only to the player or to the curse debuff on the mob therefore benefitting any entity hitting cursed enemy (our minions aswell)?
"
yakoob wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:

There is a Curse Mastery: +20% chance to Ignite, freeze, Shock and Poison Cursed Enemies.
Does that apply only to the player or to the curse debuff on the mob therefore benefitting any entity hitting cursed enemy (our minions aswell)?

It affect player and doesn't work on minion. This build is also not good for league starter. Every pieces are expensive. Golem jewel are not much on trade due to nerf. . You can play normal golem or other build first
"
youngjuzell wrote:
It affect player and doesn't work on minion. This build is also not good for league starter. Every pieces are expensive. Golem jewel are not much on trade due to nerf. . You can play normal golem or other build first

Two jewels with 14% poison chance in darkness enthroned is like 48% chance to poison, another 40 from gem, just need another ghastly on the tree. 1c Clayshapers carry hard after rework. The new flat dmg is equivalent to +3 from cold iron point and you get extra golem on top of that.

Skitters follow golems and with Profane Proxy they apply both Shock and Despair Curse without the blasphemy effectiveness nerf for same 35% reserve, two birds with one stone. I hope GGG won't notice this oversight and won't nerf proxy mid league :p

Been smooth sailing so far ;)
Last edited by yakoob on Dec 13, 2022, 5:15:15 AM
"
yakoob wrote:

Two jewels with 14% poison chance in darkness enthroned is like 48% chance to poison, another 40 from gem, just need another ghastly on the tree. 1c Clayshapers carry hard after rework. The new flat dmg is equivalent to +3 from cold iron point and you get extra golem on top of that.

Skitters follow golems and with Profane Proxy they apply both Shock and Despair Curse without the blasphemy effectiveness nerf for same 35% reserve, two birds with one stone. I hope GGG won't notice this oversight and won't nerf proxy mid league :p

Been smooth sailing so far ;)

i am happy you enjoy the build
Nice build. What happened to the youtube videos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info