[3.19] ☠️ Poison Carrion Golem and Phantasm ☠️

Intro: There are many people swap to poison minion this league. I decide to make one for myself. I also check a lot other people build and make a decent one. Phantasm isn't the best for damage but good for clear and other minion survive with "Life from Death" (medium cluster node)
https://pastebin.com/Ft81mDt0
Build showcase: i'm pretty casual and chill but will try some bosses kill
T16 regular mapping: https://youtu.be/6Bsomva6AjM
T16 Hydra map: https://youtu.be/q2OUltSTe1M
T16 Minotaur map: https://youtu.be/WrnlrqtEDNY
60% Delirious map: https://youtu.be/a9xmUbKi78M
Build idea:
Spoiler
The Covenent chest get huge upgrade with level 29 Added Chaos Damage support which add 450 flat chaos damage. Meanwhile Carrion Golem's base attack damage is only ~350-400 and still rocking every league. There's also huge upgrade with United in dream gives level 25 Envy adds 240 flat chaos damage, 60% chance to poison and leech for minions.

Character:

Full gears 3.19:
Spoiler

Mechanic:
Spoiler
- Poison damage scale with base physic and chaos damage total. Crit and "chance to deal double damage" do nothing with poison.
- So you just need to add "increased minion damage" and flat damage, atk speed, cast speed.
- Flat chaos damage added from Covenant and United in dream gives a lot of poison dps. You might want 100% chance to poison too.

Guide:
Spoiler

Weapon:

- United in Dream is the best item in slot. Gives Envy aura, minion damage, minion leech and 60% chance to poison. Take out this sword, you will need tons of currency.
- If you have better belt slot like mage blood or head hunter, you can use dual United in dream for 100% poison chance or change 1 support gem to "chance to poison support"
Body armour:

Free level 29 added chaos damage support. The downside is you can't go CI on this build because your skills cost life to cast. +2 minion corrupt is 10% more damage and life to carrion and phantasm.
Off hand:

- Buy a ilv 86 evasion shield with 5% life gain on block implicit. Then spam essense until hit tier 1 spell suppress and decent life, resistance. Craftting bench can add 10% spell suppress.
- Or you can buy a shaper shield has % life gain on block
- Craftting bench can add 10% spell suppress.
Helmet:

- You need +2 level of all minion skill gem. Which give a lot of minion surivability. Spell suppress, life and res. Since it hard to roll +2 minion gem, just buy it from trade. Best in slots is buying fractured +2 minion skill gem. Then spam essense for 10% reservation, get luck to hit tier 1 spell suppress, life and resistance.
- Best enchant are 30% despair curse effect, 30% determination reservation, Fleash offering buff atk speed...
Gloves:

Buy a gloves with spell suppress, resistances and a open prefix to craft +1 aoe gem. Or buy fractured spell suppress and spam veil chaos orb for +2 level aoe gem.
Boots:

Buy on trade, looking for spell suppress, movement speed, life and res
Belt:

Darkness Enthroned. Use 2 ghastly eyes jewel with "minions has chance to poison" to fit 40% chance to poison left.
- Put Amanamu's Gaze on belt so you only need 2 more ghastly eye jewel to cap dps. Make sure you have jewel has 15% chance to poison on belt and at least 14% chance to poison other jewel on skill trees.
- This combo 3 jewels give 20% more damage and chance to poison. Some minion chance to taunt on hit, chance to blind, minion res... if possible.
Amulet:

- Best in slot is Ashes of the stars which is very expensive. But + 1 and 30% quality to all other gems give 15-20% more damage and some mana reservation too
- Or you can use Aul's Uprising with Envy has no reservation. Which give more mana. And 20% global defense work with spell suppress too. That mean you need less spell suppress to cap 100% if you use that amulet.
Rings:

Try to fit minion res, your res, strength, dex requirement and some minion damage, life, movement speed if possible.
Jewels:

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AwAAAwAYAAMBAEsAit_bgxbN6-8nkzga4FX7UbzkWGgXa8Z_0n0f0ENqFB1tTiCV6rwYfalyVZANO6qs83FYOlRmxKUPEfQIxlXmoANe9CJq459KbxbWVXuFpIBxZykmLyeKvqGbrlQpUmvBnmZGj5YRWljX9xltuU047NL6vMwvF7NM2ImXEJisGB8ERAtsltdBYy-hxcHba_NZ52QynH95HwAFAAkAAQADAAcAAgAIAAQABgBRAFUAVwBZAE8AUwBYAFYATgBUAFAAUgAhAB4AIABuAHEAbQBwAFoAXQBfAAgAekLYaQeR3WJwevB8oX5UegkA8X19-10vNpZduJfcjdS9NQmhY-9sxdJGx6EauviZSKJ_qlvfBAAeAD4DQmVoZW1vdGggRXllAAD_AAAABA4AAQIAjAABCgC4AAEDANQAASMAAAJrnQECAH-dAQwAAX6dAQoAAAAAPgNSYXB0dXJlIFN0YXIAAP8AAAAEXgABBACaAAEDALgAAQMA1AABIwAAAmudAQIAf50BDAABfp0BCgAAAAGPA01lZ2Fsb21hbmlhYwAA_wAAAP__BWyMAgAABABwjgH-_uABAf7-sgEB_v7yAQH-_gAAAAAAAD8DRm9lIFJ1aW4AAP8AAAAEDwABAwAjAAEEAPAAAQEAYAEBAQAAAmydAQEAlZ0BBAABjJ0BDAAAAAGPA01lZ2Fsb21hbmlhYwAA_wAAAP__BWyMAgAABABwjgH-_vcBAf7-8gEB_v47AQH-_gAAAAAAASIDUHJpbW9yZGlhbCBIYXJtb255AAD_AAAA__8F64cBFQDshwErAE2KAREA5ocBeAAGlAH-_gGFAQECAAAAAAABIwNQcmltb3JkaWFsIE1pZ2h0AAD_AAAA__8F84kBHQBMigEjAOeHARMA5YcB_v4ElAH-_gGFAQECAAAAAAABPANUaGUgQW5pbWEgU3RvbmUAAP8AAAD__wLXkQEBAOmHAQEAAYUBAQIAAAAAAAF7BEltcG9zc2libGUgRXNjYXBlAAD_AAAA__8AAAAAAAAA3QFGb3VsIFZpc2lvbgAA_wAAAAQXAQEeABIDAQ8ARgEBCAA4AQIDACwAAeABAQEAAAAAAAEiA1ByaW1vcmRpYWwgSGFybW9ueQAA_wAAAP__BeuHAR0A7IcBKABNigERAOaHAXgABpQB_v4BhQEBAgAAAAAAAM4CUmFwdHVyZSBTb25nAAf_AAAABMMVAe7_0hECHAAyAJwCASkAmxABBAAAAAAAAAC1AQAU_wAAAAJiAAMyAM3_hwASAAEBAAAAAAAAANABABT_AAAAApgAAeb_0AAByv8AAUYAAQEAAAAAAM8BABT_AAAAApYAAev_fAABNQABP5wBAQABRgABAQAAAAAA1gEAFP8AAAACdAABKgCCAAEMAAABRgABAQAAAAAAvANSaWZ0IFR3aXJsAAD_AAAAA7oAARsATAIBOAC9QAFDAAHonQLx_w8AAAAAAAEkAVJ1bWkncyBDb25jb2N0aW9uABT_AAAA__8Ca4IBDABZlQEGAAABRgABAQAAAAAB5ABVbml0ZWQgaW4gRHJlYW0AFP8AAAD__wVfkgFQAFCSAR0AjZIBPAAFiAEZAG2SAfQBARKAASgAAAAAAABXAUJyb29kIFdhcmQAHMkAAAAG-CYBFADWEgExAN0SAg4ACAC7AAERAA4LASoAzgQBQQABEyEBBQAAAAAAABEBQnJhbWJsZSBTYWx2YXRpb24AFEcAAAAG8yYBDQACEgJSACAAcAwBZACkQAECAJwCASYAvg0BDwAC0zMBCQBXMgEVAAFyBwEVAAAAAACjAFNrdWxsIEhvb2YAFJQAAAAG1RIBHABuDAFgABURASoAmxQBHgCPBAEjAPMmAQ4AAqE2AQcArCEBBQAAAAAAALkDQnJvb2QgVHVybgAA_wAAAAS0FwFGAFEEAVIAbgACCgASAC4UARQAAeKdAQwAAbolAcgAAAAAAWgEQXNoZXMgb2YgdGhlIFN0YXJzABT_tAkA__8EjpkBBgBlmQESAIeZAQEAiJkBHgAB-YABEAABzxoBjxoAAAABywJUaGUgQ292ZW5hbnQAG84AAAD__wXbjwHvAKiLARUA55EBCgASnQEdAI2fAWQAAqVAAQIA7BgBAQAAAAAAAOMAT2JsaXZpb24gR3Jhc3AAG8kAAAAGnCQCCgACAMISAiMADgBjDAFAAAoNAQ4AFBEBJQDzJgEOAAEbLwEFAAAAAAABYQBNYWxvbmV5J3MgTWVjaGFuaXNtAAD_AAAA__8FLYgBAgAInAFkAJKJAQgA_YoBQgAUggEFAAFAlAEBAAAAAAABAgFEYXJrbmVzcyBFbnRocm9uZWQAAP8AAAD__wIIgAEBAACAAUsAAQGAAQEAAAAAAAFSBEFtYW5hbXUncyBHYXplAAD_AAAA__8CrKABBgDwoAEGAAERAwECAAAAAAAA3QFIb2xsb3cgU3RhcmUAAP8AAAAEEgMBDwAkAQIGAA0AOAECAgAyAFIBAQMAAg0DARQAEQMBAgAAAAAAEhMLGhQYGRUXEBYbDBEODQ8LAC-hCAAYHwAAltcBAOvvBQBUZgYA4FUKAQkABwEBAAIBVQAEAVkAAwFxAAkCCwAcCwEdAgAADQIBqAEUFAIAAAICBgAUEgIAAOQCExACAAACAgkBExQCAAD-AQQAAAAAAgHGAQMAAAAAAAKpAQUUAAABKQEVFAEAAQAB-wAUFAAAAQEDEgEVFAAAAREBFQAAAAHPARQUAQABBATOARUUAAABswECAAAAAboBFRQAAAEGABQXAQABBwTkAhQUAQABOwIUFwIAAbgAFBcCAAFTABQUAAABBQbVAQMAAAABlQEFFAAAAcsBBQYAAAH5AQUUAAAB9AEVFAAAAT8BFRQAAAEGBGMBBAAAAAFuAQUUAAABAwIVFAAAAVIAFRcAAAEDApsBExQBAAAWABMUAAAAAwFLABMOAgAAAwD_____________PAAAAAAUAB-LCAAAAAAAAAMDAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gem and Link
Spoiler

- Body Armour: Summon carrion golem + Phantasm support + Minion damage + Multistrike + Unbound Ailments + Deadly Ailments

- Weapon: Generosity + Wither Step + Shield Charge/other movement skills
Anomalous Generosity give the same aura effect as Awakened

- Offhand: Raise spectre + Zombie + Anomalous Feeding Frenzy

- Gloves: Blasphemy + Despair + Temporal Chain + Enhance 4+

- Helmet/Boots: Animate Guardian + Minion Life + Inc Area Effect + Item Rarity/Meat Shield/Anomalous Elemental Proliferation

- Detemination + Defiance Banner + Vitality + Flesh Offering

Animate Guardian gears:
Spoiler

- Weapon: King's Maker
- Gloves: Gravebind
- Helmet: Leer Cast
- Body Armour: Garb of the Ephemeral
- Boots: Legacy Fury
With these set up my AG will steal all kills and make huge explosion and faster clear speed

- In video i run magic find gears. Change all Helmet, Body Armour and Boots with IIR or IIQ item like Goldwym, rare helmet, Greed's Embrace. You need more 20-30% resistance on your AG if you use the chest

Last edited by youngjuzell on Oct 2, 2022, 10:59:48 PM
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2023, 8:35:54 AM
probably not good for SSF since it requires so much cluster jewels and the gear
but nice anyway
Its more likely around the 20 M Mark if you set your PoB right.
Unless I'm mistaken, you can only get 14 stacks of withered on this build, not 15. Not a big deal at all, just something I noticed.

How do the defenses feel on this build?

"
Rayjohnsn wrote:
Its more likely around the 20 M Mark if you set your PoB right.

Yeah, bumping it to shaper dps dropped it down *significantly*. Probably due to curse effect scaling down significantly.

20M is still pretty good though! it's about what I'm pumping out with a build also using covenant/dream
"
Techgamer wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, you can only get 14 stacks of withered on this build, not 15. Not a big deal at all, just something I noticed.

How do the defenses feel on this build?

Wither Step gives the most stacks and Occultist has Withering Presence that Wither nearby every second.
I have 100% spell suppress and some life gain on block. It's decent defense i could do. Actually the cheapest one. I still die every few map because some weird thing
Oh I'm an idiot, I saw this build went occ and didn't consider that.

Hey, noob question: which spectre do I raise with this build? thanks!
"
Hey, noob question: which spectre do I raise with this build? thanks!

Currently i run 1 Pale Seraphim, 1 arena master and 1 frenzy charge monkey
Is this build more damage than the stone golem build I see lately?
"
Bunzip wrote:
Is this build more damage than the stone golem build I see lately?

Carrion always better clearing for sure. This build deal less damage to boss because boss have chaos res and reduced curse effect. It still very high damage but you need to learn dodging and invest more into minion life. Mageblood can be good on this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info