Design a T-shirt Competition

https://imgur.com/a/CyGaSFA

dunno how to post the actual photo, it's not working

Last edited by ammo29 on Sep 18, 2022, 8:38:56 PM
Hello all, I Can't Draw soooo, and my english might not be soo good, but.

Shirt Color: Black
On the back: GGG Logo (small)

On the front: All Shrine effects painted with ''gold'' color that glow up in the dark / black light.

Basic - Shrine effects
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Shrine
Please someone make Sirus style T-shirt
I'll design one for you, but it'll cost you 30 coins. You can buy coins from me for real money. I only sell them in stacks of 20 though and 20 coins is 10,000 USD. PM me if you're interested. I show you a bunch of concepts... some could be crap and some could be good. I'll ship final design in a box to you and I'll write Mystery on it.... so exciting!! You'll have a whole 10 coins left over!!
I'd love to see a T-shirt of a character wearing typical leveling uniques such as tabula, goldrim, lifesprig and so on, looking terrified at a towering rare monster with multiple God-touched mods, with the gods apparitions above.
"
By submitting an entry, you grant us permission to use that entry for any purpose including commercial sale.

READ THE FINE PRINT FOLKS!

I'm sorry but this is a extremely scummy way to run any design contest's but can't say I'm surprised. Even if a artist puts a ton of time into this and doesn't win anything they can still take your art and sell it or advertise it anyway they like. Nice job GGG! Way to support the artists out there!

If your a artist don't support companies that try pulling this crap on you. There's better opportunities out there then these scams.
How about you actually give royalties to the winner, you ARE going to monetize whatever design wins so might as well do what is right and pay the person whose art you'll use for profit, right?
I have a weird feeling this has already been done before but couldn't see anything in my 2 minutes of google searching so here it is:

Concept is small Izaro head on front of shirt, large Goddess on the back. I used concept art and the Divine Justice card to mock this up, but ideally the style of both images would be similar.

I was just playing the Laboratory Map before arriving here. The proper course of action is to bring Tane, and his obsession, to the creative process.

Tane understands that Organs are more powerful than Gems. If this concept could be portrait, which it cannot, it would be a Victorian Engraving illustration of a Six Link made of Human Organs.

Something like this:

Thank your for the inspiration master Tane.

Ps. The underlined description is what is actually being entered in the contest. The design (or lack thereoff) is just a simple photo composition using free classic anatomy paintings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info