Design a T-shirt Competition

"
Shani wrote:

Ideally would be sold in conjunction with iron-on gem patches (purchased separately) for a customizable shirt.

FUCKING SICK
this is beyond disrespectful. why would you treat your community like this?
Next patch when? I have too many lakes saved up.
I'm no artist, and others in the thread had a similar idea, but I think the layout and an iconographic emblem rather than a literal representation works best as I laid out, plus use of front and back of the T Shirt:

No. Hire an artist. If you can't afford it, maybe make the game fun and don't piss off over half your player base again.
"
Rang3rj3sus wrote:
I had a fun time with this one. I hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful.
"
junaum wrote:
I was just playing the Laboratory Map before arriving here. The proper course of action is to bring Tane, and his obsession, to the creative process.

Tane understands that Organs are more powerful than Gems. If this concept could be portrait, which it cannot, it would be a Victorian Engraving illustration of a Six Link made of Human Organs.

Something like this:

Thank your for the inspiration master Tane.

Ps. The underlined description is what is actually being entered in the contest. The design (or lack thereoff) is just a simple photo composition using free classic anatomy paintings.

cool looking one
Its would be cool to have a T-shirt with in front Path of Exile and a logo of the gems, and in the back what the skill look in game.

But the problem is that there a need to create a T-shirt for every active skill.
credit: @Rex_Buron

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info