Design a T-shirt Competition

We are legion for we are many!

OH MAN , NOBODY ELSE POSTED MY DESIGN !!!

ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS , BUT YOU KNOW WITH A BETTER FONT !

2 PLAIN & NAUGHTY DESIGNS , SWITCH THE TEXT ON THE CHEST.

GGG LOGO ON THE RIGHT SLEEVE AND AT THE BACK OF THE NECK.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS WELL
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Sep 19, 2022, 3:59:10 AM
Anything vindiri says ftw to me. He is one of the best characters in poe to me, makes me laugh every time lol

Just take Eater of Worlds image and put it on shirt. No need for anything else and you got a pretty good metal look. Also, it is not explicitly says what it related to, so you can wear it where yoy want to.

P.S. I'm not good at image editing. Basically, idea is Eater's wings go to shoulders and the whole color gamma is adjusted.
Last edited by baev_os on Sep 19, 2022, 12:47:00 AM
Maybe a shirt with Thane Jorgin flexing with a caption underneath the picture that says, "Only Strength Matters" im a big fan of Jorgin and my status in game for a long time now has been "only strength matters" hahaha
My T-shirt idea would be a black shirt with path of exile logo in the back. On the front will be a goblin of some sort with a huge backpack with divines and chaos orbs falling out of it. This loot goblin will be drinking a gold flask. Hope everyone likes my idea.

FOR THE LOOT GOBLIN META
Last edited by Amaya_Sora on Sep 19, 2022, 12:55:22 AM

First deisgn simple but gold

2nd design still gold we just keep digging bois
This is lunaris btw
Last edited by LostInChains on Sep 19, 2022, 12:52:15 AM

Last design is Solaris, another shirt design could be that you use both of the lunaris and Solaris on 1 shirt and have them sort of like a yin Yang stile where they are revolving around each other.

Another design could be that you use each pantheon of a god as a different logo or have the sin and innocence logo and theme on a shirt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info