Additional Upcoming Changes

I'm so glad all of those 100,000+ play testers told you that having dozens of "volatiles" chase you across the map is not remotely fun. Would have hated this to somehow make it out of alpha.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I just had a pinnacle boss encounter in a t16 map:

Crystal-skinned
Corpse Detonator
5 essence mods (Anger, Wrath, Greed, Rage, Fear)
blocks attacks and spells
resists elemental damage
resists chaos

Uber Sirus is a joke compared to this mob... 12mil dps - 2 minutes later still has 90% health... [Removed by Support]
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 10:22:33 PM
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

ZzzzZzZZzZZZzz....

Cya, bot.
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Sep 13, 2022, 10:30:30 PM
Nah he's 100% correct.
Lv 93 Necro.
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

ZzzzZzZZzZZZzz....

Cya, bot.

LoL... Maybe if you digged a little in my profile you'll see that my main character that I played the first week was GA_Axel which means Group A + my name. I played this character for 3 days in team, got my atlas completion and all the gear for everyone to start juicing our maps then did some on day 3. I just want to let you know that the character that used to be a miner support got changed in a Zdps Heist runner. We decided to split because juicing was actually killing ourselves and the only players who did make currencies was our traders (Who where still level one and exploiting the market). As you can see the meta is to actually not kill a single monster and drop a stupid decoy totem to loot chests in heist. Do not even bother doing maps... if you do, you're obviously wrong and you clearly don't have the knowledge to bitch about my comment.
Last edited by axeltt012 on Sep 13, 2022, 10:57:42 PM
"
axeltt012 wrote:
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:

Yep, whats the point to play when monster drop fucckall? Its doesn't take a brain to see the vision is to slow down everything. Crafting mirroir item now is expensive asf so you need to farm 3x more because of the div change. Everything about this leagues make me depress and sad. Feel a big disconnection with where the game goal is going lol have a good league still have 30+ lake in my tab and im not gonna do it, whats the point? hahaha
Eat Sleep Repeat
No thank you. Turn the lights off please.
Maybe I will see what happens when next season comes out, maybe.
Bye
loot back fix, idiota
Nah, relax Chris.
3.19 showed us that we don't wanna play PoE anymore.
Not with your "vision".
It looks like this league is given up not only by the players but also by GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info