Additional Upcoming Changes

So i mean i can understand almost every change although i do not agree with a single one but honestly the biggest puzzle for me is why remove keep prefix/suffix from harvest... I rly dont see how it would have been too powerfull if you still gutting everything else. How are we supposed to fight rare monsters which are basically uber bosses that drop no money to buy stuff AND now we cant even craft amazing gear without risking yolo annuls and paying for the whole process from scratch... You cant nerf loot the way you did and then ALSO take away the only way to roll influenced items without the possible risk of having to go for a 50/50 annul.,
Can’t stop playing, SSF the only way to go 😘
Loot is just the thing that broke the camels back. There are many issues with the game. Loot used save the game. Now that loot is no longer saving the game. All the many issues are constantly being bitched about. And rightfully so. And very few if any fan boys are here to defend GGG this time. They even took away what fan boys craved this patch. Now GGG is on very shaky ground indeed.

To bad they will not fix it completely. Why? Because they don't want crafting good things to be tradable. Why? Because they don't believe farming the matts to trade for it as the same thing as spending 90 mins re-rolling an item as equivalent. And want all players to suffer through that. Once you realize that GGG doesn't want you to the play the game you want to play it. Than you can realize this game isn't made for the players. It is made for a false vision of a game that no one plays.

Chris vision isn't even of a game he plays. It is of a game he wishes everyone to like. Even himself. But if he played it that way. Without cheating for the best of the best gear to test something. Than I am pretty sure that not even he would like the game. None at GGG play the game from level 1 to end game ever. They don't have the time for it.

They don't even know what they are asking of players. And have lost touch with reality. That is why this patch sucks. And why the next one will too.

No longer can other good things about the game. Justify the bad things. AN for example can no longer be carried by sentinels. Or other things. As there is nothing to carry the shit anymore.

Hell the biggest mistake in this game in my opinion is build altering mods. Followed by bad loot. Though I believe everyone else will say it is bad loot than name something else. But whatever. The loot can no longer cover up all the other bad things in the game.
Need culler to make efficient loots, that is BAD.
Also not everybody enjoy party play.

My thoughts.
Make it like Reservation system, more IIR u get less efficient.
About +100-150% IIR is good enough to make GREAT loots.
I'm sure that is manageable number for many (SOLO) players.
For Party players, they are already doing fine right?
Imo, lucky enuf got someone to play with. I'm lonely haha

Ofc lucky drop of Mirror or w/e super rare by solo drop is exception.
Last edited by Veno_Viola on Sep 14, 2022, 4:44:04 AM
The game should be hard. Archnemesis is fine for me. I am HC player. Nerfs are unnecessary. On the other hand, if some people think that game are too strong and the game developers take these voices into account, maybe it is a good pulse to create further game content, additional acts that would be heavy as the developers wanted the game should be ( and me ) and the original part the game will be lighter as some players want it.
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Sep 14, 2022, 4:55:59 AM
"
Veno_Viola wrote:
Need culler to make efficient loots, that is BAD.
Also not everybody enjoy party play.

My thoughts.
Make it like Reservation system, more IIR u get less efficient.
About +100-150% IIR is good enough to make GREAT loots.
I'm sure that is manageable number for many (SOLO) players.
For Party players, they are already doing fine right?
Imo, lucky enuf got someone to play with. I'm lonely haha

Ofc lucky drop of Mirror or w/e super rare by solo drop is exception.

You DON'T NEED culler to make currency, stop spreading this bs.
No Fun acutally playing the Game , more like Path of Trade rn to make money in game. Idk what people complaining about those arch mods, nemesis mods were deadly af too, if those mods get hard they should be more rewarding but not easier. The Loot is so Bad even on standart with legacy magic find it doesnt pay out and scourge makes it even shi****r. please fix that LOOTPROBLEM. i wanna run maps and have FUN, not get depressed wtf.

Idea:

Open Git
Checkout POE 3.18
Rename POE 3.18 to 3.20
Get a Fancy Name, e.g. "Return of the Loot"
Start "3.20, Return of the Loot" now
"
pr0mete1 wrote:

That is true, but it feels this way if you encounter the rare loot goblin.
"
groink19 wrote:
"
pr0mete1 wrote:

That is true, but it feels this way if you encounter the rare loot goblin.

I don't know why you feel like that in the game based on grind and lucky drops.
Just another source of drop that may work, may not. Other sources are still rewarding, as it was before. Just play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info