Additional Upcoming Changes

Some great changes here, thanks GGG. Looking forward to trying them out in the league as soon as they're ready.
Game feels bad. I'll try out Poe 2 when it comes out bye felicia
Sad state but I don't even bother with Kalandra. I don't normally post even with 7k+ hours under my belt. I hate the direction the game has taken, and I don't have that thrill to log in and see what loot I may get today. I play for fun and to relax after a hard day's work, but this now feels like a second job to make progress.

Others have said it .. I won't repeat these sentiments, but think about who you are really targeting the changes at?

I don't mind putting in the hours to get somewhere but running a 'map' or 'the mechanic' this league, and just dropping dead from 'something' or for the first time ever for me, just ignoring a mob and running away from it seems just stupid and pointless.

Never have I run away from so many mobs because I cannot do any damage to them .. this is just beyond stupid and not fun.

Never forget your players play for fun and to enjoy themselves.

The game is feeling much less fun these days from my perspective. I will continue to try and make progress but not sure for how long this league.

I hope you see some sense and make 3.20 a great league as others have been in the past. I want this game to succeed for many years.
I really don't know why do I comment this thread anymore, guess I still care.

Feels like "listening to playerbase" is just an activity for the sake of activity at this point, nothing good comes of it, all this communication post reeks of "tell us what you think and we will answer why you are wrong and it isn't happening".

I just hope GGG won't get hurt so bad as in 3.15, so the 3.20 won't be another "we made mistakes and now we fix them" league.
Last edited by xhemix on Sep 13, 2022, 1:56:23 PM
too little, too late, cya next league (maybe)
No more loot goblin please :( How was that ever gonna be agood idea?
I love this game, but the game feels realy bad to play right now, don't even bother opening the game anymore, killing mobs feels bad especially archnemesis (real long fight, lots of deaths = no rewards), killing white and blue mobs also sucks (No drop), GGG, i want to enjoy the game, i don't want to change my life to play and feel that i accomplish something, please make the game easier for f sake.
3.20 waiting room, anyways...
Good changes. I like the idea of fractured flasks. Plus more currency chests from lake super poggers. Still loving the league keep it up.
Meh. Already moved on to other games. Kalandra is dead to me. We'll wait and see what 3.20 looks like. As of now it still seems like there is a disconnect between GGG and the majority of players.

Of course some games such as EvE Online seem to be quite content with a small number of core players while they chose to follow their own "vision" and ignored the many players that have eventually moved on to other games as well. That's the great thing about having lots of choices these days.

I know that game development is hard work and GGG has a lot of talented hard working members on their team. The 3-month cycle has to be brutal. I have to believe it is passion more than money that keeps them motivated to subject themselves to the lifestyle of a game developer. So good on ya, team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info