3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

did yall brake fossils used 5 chaos fossils and 3 out of those 5 times I didn't receive a chaos modifier like wow..... shake my head... so done with this game.
Hello GGG, don't you wonder at all why many players quit the game? This loot nerf makes it no longer meaningful to continue playing! Masses of monsters and nothing but junk? No thanks, I think I'll quit now too!
F
At this stage, I am wondering if there is a way or that to play an older and better version of the game...

Updates/patches are meant to be improvements, not sure if you are aware of that GGG?

Like bringing out new cool stuff, not taking it away like you did in 3.19.

LISTEN TO US!!!! Your game is in a sorry state!
Hey Chris Wilson and the employee from GGG,

i dont understand what are you doing and in my brain is a question for you... Do you understand what are you doing????

U say we give the bosses like Sirus, Maven and other bosses a debuff for her or his damage abylities against MINIONS but what is with the RARE BOSSES AGAINST THE MAPS while MAPPING? An essence with four essences and 2 AN mods like Stormweaver and Stormherald kill all my DomBlow Minions in under 5 sec... REALLY

I Love POE but you Kill all my FUN with this changes. Iam a normal ALC and go player. I found a litte bit stuff, but this is not so much like other expansions. And this make me little bit mad.
My problem is your stupid CURRENCY GOBLINPINATA system at the Maps.... and iam dont Talk about this here. I Talk my in rage....

PLS, PLS have ear for your community and dont play with us like Blizzard.
Dont listen to the reddit baby screamer, listen to the gamer they have a good and clear criticism.

I can understand your opinion about AN but when u realy think about AN and the problems with all the other situations like all the diffrent damage types, debuffs, damage over time, ground effects, the unbalanced buffs and nervs from skill gems, the not customized changes to minions
and a lot of other thinks they still in the game, was AN a big mistake.
Last edited by Karberian on Sep 10, 2022, 8:36:07 AM
"
Clixus wrote:
Hello GGG, don't you wonder at all why many players quit the game? This loot nerf makes it no longer meaningful to continue playing! Masses of monsters and nothing but junk? No thanks, I think I'll quit now too!

at this point Clixus, it should be fairly clear they either do not care, or are very lost as to how to address the issue and want to sweep it under the rug.

A few of us figured out that their recent sales strategy solves this, as they released kalandra, had a "massive" MTX sale, got all the people to buy stuff asap as it was a limited time offer before all the disappointment settled in.

In guess the silver lining is that everyone that had jumped on the MTX sale, figured it out this time around that it doesnt matter if you buy MTX's if you arent playing the game to enjoy the purchase. So next league, they will avoid buying MTX's during their megasale, and that will end up hurting GGG's bottom line, which might light a fire to actually take a better course of action.

You hearing this GGG?
Where's the patch?
I just deleted my char so i wont play this league again.
Even with 3.19.1 patch the game is like a toxic relationship for me. Lake drops are still a joke, its like playing standard.
The game has become tedious and exhausting like never before. I have been playing since Prophecy league.
played most of the day
NOTHING drops
its shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info