Lake of Kalandra Supporter Pack Concept Art

Ok, the negativity has gone to far. Since loot increase its fine. And you don't need to find cullers... just play the game. Its far from broken.
But there are some adjustments needed to AN monsters in certain circumstances. And crafting could be much better. And lake of kalandra reward are pretty bad. But apart from that there is not much to complain about. But that also doesn't mean that a lot of other things can't be improved. Game is far from perfect. But hell it's not broken or not no fun.
Last edited by Rekill on Sep 6, 2022, 3:23:04 AM
great
This is not the right time GGG. You have other stuff to do.
Glad I did not buy any of these and do not plan on ever buying another one.
love the game but it really feels like ggg arnt listening to players, there is enough feed back on AN to go off, yet it is forced into every single aspect of the game.

put a cap on monster res, remove immunities, less chance to ignite shock chill freeze.

its not fun randomly running into a mob that you cant kill or takes 10 times longer than everything else to kill and drops nothing.

if you wanted a specific mob in each map to drop a tone of stuff make it the map boss.

and turn down enemy damage if i dont have 80+ res or spell suppress i get 1 shot by a random skill its not fun.
Truly Awesome! Excellent work artist!
"
1989lexican wrote:
"
give me back drops i give you support again :)

What support? :) you bought 0 support packs

I really don't understand comments like that. I've got no supporter packs attached to my name either, but you do realize that there's other ways to support the game financially, yes? There's many people who've spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on stashtabs alone over the years without ever buying a supporter pack. I've spend enough money on this game to rightfully criticize it's current state and give feedback if I feel like something isn't right, and even people who don't spend a cent should be able to express their opinions and criticize the game.

Rework AN and loot goblins, GGG.
Very nice
Path of Exile became successful because D3 was bad. GGG, it's time to fix the game, otherwise someone else will come to replace you.
"
Erih wrote:
Path of Exile became successful because D3 was bad. GGG, it's time to fix the game, otherwise someone else will come to replace you.

We are going full circle. I'm trying Diablo 3 for the first time ever since GGG has decided to become Blizzard and push their players away. I've lurked the D3 community for a few months and they seem happier than PoE players. Imagine typing this and not being sarcastic... GGG pls... the D3 devs seem to be in communication with the top influencers and ask for their feedback on things and make fun leagues for them with cool items that enable new builds instead of whatever this PoE league is... D3 has turned into more of a community-driven game from what I've seen. I'll go there and play a bow build that doesn't cost 100 ex to feel playable and have fun until you can appreciate your players again.
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 6, 2022, 4:28:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info