Lake of Kalandra Supporter Pack Concept Art

more like Concept fail... but ok... what ever you say is right... we cant sa anything bad anyway... i love the game i love the league everthing is good... bee boop beep
Looks like 3.19 is done for..

The same cycle every 90 days..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I hope at least 3.20 league mechanic is fun and original because the direction the game is going is not.
No one cares, as u see in the posts before me. This is irrelevant to us since this league is broken, we want fixes, patches and updates, not mtx every day. Is it hard to understand?
"
Vasilij2 wrote:
No one cares, as u see in the posts before me. This is irrelevant to us since this league is broken, we want fixes, patches and updates, not mtx every day. Is it hard to understand?

Yikes

Anyway, I love this art, glad to see it!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
t3r00r wrote:
bunch of crap packed ... some of us dont even care for these anymore fix game first

And some of us Do :) - Your opinion is also as important though :)

GGG, cool skins and awesome features! Thank you! Keep improving this awesome game and thank you so much for what has been done so far!!! :)
"
1989lexican wrote:
How do you have time for this when the game is broken? Fix the loot. The hell with your loot goblins.

Stuff like this is selected before the start of the league. Its also a different section of GGG's total staff than the programs. Artists have no power to control what programmers do.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Sep 6, 2022, 12:56:05 AM
"
give me back drops i give you support again :)

What support? :) you bought 0 support packs
Why post about a patch when you aren't putting it out that day?
Last edited by ben908 on Sep 6, 2022, 1:34:54 AM
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info