Namharim, Born of Night phase bug

Bump.
Still happening.
Please for the love of god fix this.
i did the T4 boss again recently.

You have to kill all the add AND damage the boss.

Probably ask someone else said, there may still a bug that the boss can't transit back when it is near to the step / non-flat terrain

But for other place, just make sure you kill the adds AND damage the boss
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Probably ask someone else said, there may still a bug that the boss can't transit back when it is near to the step / non-flat terrain

You literally have no idea what you're talking about do u.

I basically 1 shot all the monsters and the boss, the solution isn't what you said it is. The solution is to portal out then back in and wait around 30 or so seconds while in grace till it decides to phase.

Continuing to fight the boss will result in him continuing to attack for, like people have said, ~2-5 minutes.

You have 13344 forum posts, yet your highest level character is 97 and you barely play any leagues.
Maybe stop random posting to boost your count and actually play the game.
"
Forestㆍ wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

You literally have no idea what you're talking about do u.

I basically 1 shot all the monsters and the boss, the solution isn't what you said it is. The solution is to portal out then back in and wait around 30 or so seconds while in grace till it decides to phase.

Continuing to fight the boss will result in him continuing to attack for, like people have said, ~2-5 minutes.

You have 13344 forum posts, yet your highest level character is 97 and you barely play any leagues.
Maybe stop random posting to boost your count and actually play the game.

Record the video and attach bug ref number......

Also, try to reduce your dps as it happens to bug boss phasing
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Record the video and attach bug ref number......

Also, try to reduce your dps as it happens to bug boss phasing

Please give a source for DPS bugging boss phasing.

This bug has been known for years, I was just growing tired of it as I fight this specific boss about 5+ times a day, and was looking up ways to counter it. I bumped this thread just in case it helps getting it patched... there's no reason for me to record a video. There are many posts on reddit and forums about this bug, yet still nothing has been done. Its known, just not cared about.
Bump this is still occurring.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Why haven't you fixed it yet?? He just jumps around endlessly, but doesn't go into the next phase. What should we do?
ye mf just keeps jumping around lol, doesn't take dmg, won't go next phase
Happened to me today ... i just went out of the grove, finished my map and returned - then I could damage him again.
here i am 2 years later and bug still exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info