Namharim, Born of Night phase bug

"
Fenrieyre wrote:
The Vivid Harvest unique monster, Namharim, Born of Night, will delay entering his second phase at 60% HP nearly indefinitely. Because it is impossible to lower harvest bosses HP any further until they enter their second phase, this makes Namharim effectively invincible. The only reliable way I have found to get him to phase is to let him kill me, which for some reason resets his AI. This is not a good solution and makes encountering him very frustrating.

Phases after leaving the map.
Still happening
Still happening. 20 minutes of endless monster spawning.
Thanks god this topick exists, it`ll greatly save my time just skipping the bugged harvest.
ps/ yet its sad its not fixed for so long.
Bug is still there unfortunately. Leaving the map, dying nothing changes him being stuck in his phase. Very frustrating since you cant get his rewards and can't do any other plots in the grove. The joy of having a rare spawn quickly turns into dissapointment :(

Can we get an update on this plz ?
Bump

For me,
Dying did not fix it
Standing still for 20 seconds didn't fix it
Quitting and playing something else made me feel better though

PoE2 will fix it dw guys
Why am i not surprised this bug is over a year old lmao. GGG really ignoring what they players report.
This bug happened to me 3 times in 2 weeks in 3.22. Please fix it!
Bug is still happening....
Happened twice to me today, i was "lucky" it only needed few minutes to pass ambushes phase and become vulnerable again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info